Free TON

#1 Free TON Ambassador Contest: Jury Selection [01.10.-15.10.2020.]

Я думаю, нет смысла это сейчас обсуждать. Оценивать надо по уже поданному материалу, а не с последующими доработками. Каждый оценивает исходя из того, что видит на данный момент )

1 Like

Почему в этом нет смысла? Правила конкурса не запрещают общаться и получать доп. информацию, которая поможет мне сделать оценку более объективной, уходя тем самым от человеческого фактора. Обоснуйте.

1 Like

Обосновываю )) Человек, который хочет быть в жюри, должен понимать, что от него требуется, поскольку сам будет требовать потом от участников

1 Like

I have submitted my test.

2 Likes

Just done and recorded.

2 Likes

Done. It was interesting and instructive )

2 Likes

Thanks to all partiсipants, you are very interesting people.

3 Likes

I submitted the form.
This test was not easy, it was difficult to evaluate people with just a few lines of their resume.

3 Likes

Ahahaah, I agree. And it seems to me that I cannot be selected, because if I was evaluating myself, I would reject my application :smiley:

2 Likes

Already 20 completed tests out of 32 real submissions in the jury (excluding duplicates).

Great job guys! :muscle:

7 Likes

We do not know exactly what criteria will be used to select the members of the jury, so it’s too early to panic. ))
Although I read and evaluated the resumes of other applicants and understood how great their resumes are and how much cooler these other applicants are …

3 Likes

Just submitted test and realized, that probably I should have elaborated much more on my own submission originally. Hopefully, it won’t be a significant obstacle. Kudos to all participants

1 Like

The main thing is to try - sooner or later, efforts will bring results. I always say: “Water does not flow under a lying stone.” When I was evaluating other participants, there were also thoughts that I had a very weak resume, but for the jury member the main thing is diligence, attentiveness and decency - and we already possess these qualities. We’ll learn the rest!

4 Likes