Performing various works for the Free TON Wiki and its development, including (but not limited to): content creation and article writing, moderation, user support services, news creation, technical support, administrative services.
Contest entry period:
16.10.2020 – 15.11.2020, 23:59 UTC time.
Creation of additional value for the Free TON Wiki and development of this encyclopedia to better meet the needs of the Free TON community and help a wide range of users and developers.
Evaluation criteria and winning conditions:
The contestant must write in the submission the completed work for the Free TON Wiki.
The list of work performed should be listed in the table made according to the template below (example):
The following types of work are acceptable:
- Chief editing
- Team support
- News making
- Tech support
- Administrative support
You can write a different type of work, but the jury will consider such a submission especially carefully. Use one of the items on this list unless you have a compelling reason to do otherwise.
- Each of the Free TON Wiki Jury members can vote for your submission.
- Each member of the jury will vote on a scale of 0-10 for each submission, or may reject it if it does not meet the requirements, or may abstain from voting if it believes that it does not have the right to judge.
- The jury members must provide feedback on your submission.
- Duplicate, incomplete or inappropriate submission will be rejected.
You can claim the amount of the reward declared in your submission, but not more than 30000 Tons. If this amount is exceeded, the jury will reject your submission.
The actual reward will range from 0 to your declared Tons, inclusive , depending on the quality of your work and the final jury score. Rejected submission will not receive any reward.
An amount equal to 10% of the sum of all actually awarded tokens will be evenly distributed among all jury members who voted and provided feedback. Both voting and feedback are required to receive the award.
Procedural reminders to all contestants:
- One contestant can submit only one submission.
- Contestants must correctly upload their submission to the contest (in PDF format) in order for the jury to view it. If the submission is inaccessible or does not fit the criteria described, the submission may be rejected by jurors .
- Contestants must submit their work before the closing of the filing of submissions. If not submitted on time, the submission will not count .
- All submissions must contain the contestant’s online ID, preferably a Telegram ID by which jurors can verify that the submission belongs to the individual who submitted it. If not, your submission may be rejected.
- The content published in the forum and in the provided PDF file should not differ, except for formatting, otherwise, the submission may be rejected by jurors .
- If your submission has links to the work performed, the content of those links must have the contestant’s online ID, preferably a Telegram ID so jurors can match it and verify who the work belongs to. If not, your submission may be rejected.
Anyone can participate, but Free TON does not distribute Tons to US citizens or entities.