Free TON

#8 Wiki Renewal Contest Proposal [19.11 – 21.11.2020]

Submission for Wiki Renewal Contest

Statement

I confirm that I am a registered and approved user on the Free TON Wiki.

I confirm that my work has been done in good faith and meets the needs of the Free TON community.

I confirm that all the amounts and rewards presented below are calculated correctly. I confirm that I have been as objective as possible in evaluating my work and effort. I confirm that my assessment of my work has not been overstated.

I confirm that this submission meets the other mandatory requirements of the current Wiki Renewal Contest to which it is being submitted.

I understand that the above requirements are mandatory and if they are not met, the jury has the right to reject my work.

Contact data

Wiki username: Netalichka

Telegram username: @NataliaRakitina

Submission data

Here I am attaching a screenshot with a table containing a report of my work:

4 Likes

Statement

I confirm that my work has been done in good faith and meets the needs of the Free TON community.

I confirm that all the amounts and rewards presented below are calculated correctly. I confirm that I have been as objective as possible in evaluating my work and effort. I confirm that my assessment of my work has not been overstated.

I confirm that this submission meets the other mandatory requirements of the current Wiki Renewal Contest to which it is being submitted.

I understand that the above requirements are mandatory and if they are not met, the jury has the right to reject my work.

Contact data

Wiki username: Anesthesia

Telegram username: @Anesthesia_v

Submission data

5 Likes

Statement

Contact data

Wiki username: ilona

Telegram username: @amalfica

Submission data

5 Likes

Statement

Contact data

Wiki username: Bertran Louix

Telegram username: @stop_think_ask

Submission data

5 Likes

Statement

Contact data

Wiki username: Elsbet

Telegram username: @ElsbethTheOne

Submission data

4 Likes

Statement

Contact data

Wiki username: Artyom

Telegram username: @ziminartyom

Submission data

6 Likes

Statement

Contact data

Wiki username: achekhon

Telegram username: @achekhon

Submission data

6 Likes

Statement

Contact data

Wiki username: bitjudge

Telegram username: @everjob

Submission data

6 Likes

Statement

Contact data

Wiki username: Marton

Telegram username: @mar_ton

Submission data

Screenshot_2020-11-20_20-31-08 # Submission for Wiki Renewal Contest

3 Likes

Statement

Contact data

Wiki username: Marina
Telegram username: @dmmari

Submission data

4 Likes

Statement

Contact data

Wiki username: Yulia
Telegram username: @yulvla

Submission data

4 Likes

I urge you to learn how to insert SCREENSHOTS in your submissions so that the judges do not have to peer into the pixel image that you have inserted into your submission now.

2 Likes