The goal of the A&S sub-governance for the next year is to create a full-fledged ecosystem of Free TON analytics by conducting analytical research and creating special services within the framework of the Free TON competitive model. Collaboration with external partners and wide dissemination of analytical information on the benefits of Free TON.
The following directions were chosen as tasks to achieve the goal:
- Free TON blockchain network analytics, information about DeFi farming pools, search for problems and vulnerabilities of the network, performance analysis, network stability.
- Analytics of token distribution and their further movement. Charts of movement of old / new coins, TONs inflow / outflow from exchanges, OTC market etc.
- Ecosystem analytics, community (Community growth, jury, sub-governances), Github analytics.
- Partners analytics (Inbound partners, potential partners, fulfillment of partnership obligations)
- Market analytics. Useful for funds, investors of Free TON. (What was Free TON> What can we improve and where will be in the future on the crypto market, etc.),
- Analytical marketing: (contests, analytical reviews, essays, comparisons, etc.) through Messari (our partners), Cointelegraph, Hackernoon, Forklog, Bitcoin.com, CMC (Crypto & Blockchain Education | Alexandria) - comparison of blockchains, comparison of DeFi ecosystems, comparison of bridges Telegram: Contact @forklog, comparison of TPS, comparison of infrastructures, etc.
- Support for the activities of the sub-governance and adjacent working groups: Workflow, DeStats, External Audit Solutions.
Each of these areas should be closed by competitions evenly throughout the year.
A detailed plan for the work of the sub-governance will be published quarterly on a quarterly basis.
Russian version > Roadmap A&S на русском - Google Docs