Free TON

Airdrop Proposal: Early Birds Rewards

334-3349638_image-hd-png-download

Short description:
Reward the very first freetonians (Early Birds) for real interest in the Free TON movement, for the development and growth of the ecosystem BEFORE 27.07.2020.

Type:
Airdrop.

Dates:
01.08.2020 - 10.08.2020.

Motivation:
Rewards for the early participation in Free TON movement and push it forward.

What we get?

1. Rise common community activity and growth.
  2. Will increase the registration of new wallets and TON Crystals circulation.
  3. A new audience due to ability of early adopters to share TON Crystals with their friends, register new wallets and educate people.
  4. A new audience due to ability of participants to independently conduct various activities and competitions for their own audiences.
  5. Promotes the creation and development of new independent services.
  6. Will increase the total number of users.
  7. Increase the decentralization of Free TON.

General requirements:

• Each participant will be rewarded according to his involvement in Free TON movement BEFORE 27.07.2020.

Tasks:

• DoD signing.
  • Participation (subscriber) in one of the official Free TON groups (excluding Secret TON Surf Testing group).
  • Participation (subscriber) in Secret TON Surf Testing group.
  • Participation (registration) in Free TON forum.

Evaluation criteria and conditions:

• Google form submission.
  • Only users that was part of Free TON community BEFORE 27.07.2020.

Voting:

• Each of the initial Free TON validators can nominate 1 person to the jury.
  • Each jury member will vote “Yes” or “No”.

Each Airdrop participant will receive:
100 TON Crystals for DoD signing.
300 TON Crystals for participating in one of the official Free TON groups (excluding Secret TON Surf Testing group).
300 TON Crystals for participation in Secret TON Surf Testing group.
300 TON Crystals for participation in Free TON forum.

TOTAL 1000 TON Crystals for each participant.

Disclaimer:
Anyone can participate, but Free TON cannot distribute Tons to US citizens or US entities.

P.s. I can offer an assistance in organizing and conducting the event, data verification in cooperation with initial members.

30 Likes

I like it. I think those who have been part of the community from the beginning are eligible for small benefits. :+1:

4 Likes

Полностью поддерживаю этот замечательный конкурс.

1 Like

Thank you Dmitry! :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

Благодарю!!! Надеюсь комьюнити поддержит и можно будет двигаться дальше.

guys, this is just super. Thanks, Free TON is the best

1 Like

Glad you like it! :wink:

1 Like

Hello! Overviewed of your proposal. Here are a few points that should be discussed:

Firstly, 1000 tons as a reward is too high for each Airdrop participant.
Secondly, how can we measure efforts of each contest participant? Very unclear.

Then:

General requirements:
Each participant will be rewarded according to his involvement in Free TON movement BEFORE 27.07.2020.

We cannot guarantee it, because of many factors.

Dates:
01.08.2020 - 10.08.2020.

Too many days for such large promotion.

Evaluation criteria and conditions:

• Google form submission.
  • Only users that was part of Free TON community BEFORE 27.07.2020.

How can we avoid bots?

P.s. I can offer an assistance in organizing and conducting the event, data verification in cooperation with initial members.

KYC process?

Also, please see the criteria for jury voting as in approved contests.

7 Likes

I’m not a very early participant, but it looks fair :tipping_hand_woman:

2 Likes

Firstly, 1000 tons as a reward …
1000 TONS is for early participation, it’s not just an airdrop

Secondly, how can we measure …
Check subscription to official channels

Each participant will be rewarded according to his involvement…
Check the for blog activity

How can we avoid bots?..
Check by phone number or KYC

maybe someone else will add something

3 Likes
  1. phone number checks are easy to come over (for beginner programmer/hacker) because there are services where you can buy phone numbers and accept SMS

2. 1000 TONs are a really big reward. Should either rethink the amount of reward or propose vesting scheme to receive tokens in parts.

3. I suggest you to take a look at Airdrop Design contest winner submissions to create better airdrop design

3 Likes

I joined in may, but i dont like this idea, sorry, because i dont like a statement, first come first served

2 Likes

Конкурс полностью поддерживаю.

1 Like

I think @Roman_D is right. Much many rewards should be distributed in current form of contest, and total number of prize is not predictable now. As a suggestion, you can revise “Each Airdrop participant will receive:” section so as to there are just a limited number of winners based on the users’ activity measures on the forum, such as users’ read time, topics viewed , posts read, topic created, post created, like received, and any others you think …

But I agree totally,

1 Like

My version for rewards…
Each Airdrop participant will receive:
5 TON Crystals for DoD signing.
5 TON Crystals for participating in one of the official Free TON groups (excluding Secret TON Surf Testing group).
5 TON Crystals for participation in Secret TON Surf Testing group.
10 TON Crystals for participation in Free TON forum.

6 Likes

если первое предложение слишком высокое по награде, то это слишком низкое, нужна середина, там 50, 50, 70, 50, 50. Принципе пользователи которые сейчас с нами достаточно активно взаимодействуют в группах и на форуме, заслужили некоторое поощрение и уж точно не 25 кристаллов.

3 Likes

Guys, you should understand that not everyone in the community takes part in contests, maybe there is no time or just no skills, but they are actively following the development of TON. They should also be rewarded, after all, it’s a “Free TON”, isn’t it? :smiley:

3 Likes

how do we distinguish early bird from not an early bird?

1 Like

Thanks for your feedbacks and PM on telegram. Tomorrow will write the answers and details of this proposal. Peace. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I also would be glad to get some crystals but Free here stands more on freedom side neither “no value”

1 Like