Free TON

Airdrop Proposal: Early Birds Rewards

Not quite convince to based on telegram & KYC to do the airdrops. I think reputation would be the right direction to go using forum as reference.

1 Like

Так это же контест суппорт получается)

Only free ton form is enough to airdrop early birds.

3 Likes

The rewards are too high, but I like the idea.

It could motivate people to join, to sign the declaration and to participate.

1 Like

I recommend that the author of this contest take into account the comments from the Free TON community members and rethink this contest.

Or maybe just wait while somebody else will run the airdrop :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

2 Likes

As I understand it, the problem is in the amount of the award (1000 per person)?
well, give 10 TON and everyone will shout, what a wonderful and generous project)) :kiss: :grin:
in my opinion, we have already passed this …

1 Like

Need to update this idea. It’s not bad, but you should take into account that you’ve got so many comments (over 40) and they might help to boost you proposal to vote.

4 Likes

I also like that idea to benefit first FreeToN supporters. But 1000 crystals for each may be too much. I think it should be 400-500 crystals MAX in one hands.

2 Likes

it looks like someone has filled bags and is worried :arrow_heading_down: :laughing:

4 Likes

In fact people already sitting on crystals must welcome airdrop. Only global use will revalue crystals.
Without airdrop the aim of signing the DoD is not really clear. Without symbolic reward that is just a statement without any weight. Who is able to explain, why he / she has signed?

4 Likes

giving coins for free is not a good idea. IMO we should pay only for doing a task that add value to the Free TON.

Жаль что не успела :pensive:

الجوائز مرتفعة للغاية ، لكني أحب الفكرة.