Analytics & Support SG Contest Proposal: Members Selection
Updating the membership of A&S Subgovernance with a total of up to 10 members from the Free TON community, ready to spend time and effort to make major decisions for the development and growth of the Free TON.
Members will also automatically be included in the A&S SG Jury and will have to assume the duties of judging in all A&S Subgovernance contests.
February ???, 2021 00:00 UTC – February ???, 2020 23:59 (UTC time)
In order to decentralize processes within the A&S Subgovernance, a wide and international membership of the community should be selected. This will help achieve the goal of decentralized sub-governance for the Fee TON.
The contestant must respond the following criteria and provide evidence of them :
- Be an active member of A&S Subgovernance for the last period and make significant contributions in SG development such as chats supporting, weekly calls participation, taking part in A&S contests or making another useful effort.
- Understand at least one or several ways how to sign multisig transactions
- Understand analytics, the ability to work with big amount of data
- Ability to work with Excel tables
- If the contestant is NOT currently an active member of the A&S community or has NOT made a real contribution to the Free TON A&S, then the contestant MUST explain in detail in their submission what specific benefits they intend to bring to the Free TON A&S SubGov.
Winner rights and duties
The winners will become members of the Analytics & Support Subgovernance, and will automatically acquire the rights and duties of the A&S Jury judges.
Members’ duties include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Participate in the life of the A&S community, understand the ongoing processes within the A&S Subgovernance, analyze existing problems and propose solutions.
- Participate in major decisions for the development and growth of the A&S Subgovernance and vote on proposals that members are authorized to accept by signing multisig transactions in time of them are valid.
- Vote in all A&S contests as a judge. The rights and duties of the A&S Jury are described in the respective A&S Subgovernance accepted proposals.
Members will be rewarded based on their personal contributions, results, and the benefits they have brought to the development of the A&S SubGov. There are no regular rewards just for having a membership.
- Each contestant that wins and becomes a juror will receive 100 Tons as a
Membership in A&S SubGovernance is not guaranteed for any period of time and can be limited or canceled at any time by general vote of the members.
The rights of any member may be limited or a member may be excluded from the membership for the following reasons:
- Lack or insufficient activity in fulfilling his duties as a member for 2 months.
- Low loyalty to the A&S community, lack of interest in the processes within A&S Subgovernance, lack of results.
- Hindering the normal operation of A&S Subgovernance, ignoring or sabotaging decisions made by members or the community.
Voting for new members
- Each of the A&S Jurors will vote for any submission (contestant) to make the contestant a new member of the A&S Subgovernance.
- Each judge will vote by rating each submission (contestant) on a scale of 1-10, or the judge may reject the submission if it does not meet the mandatory requirements, or the judge may abstain from voting.
- Each judge must provide feedback on each submission (contestant).
- For a contestant to become a new member of A&S Subgovernance, the respective submission must receive 50% + 1 votes from those judges who actually voted for that submission.
- Each judge will have got 200 TON Crystals reward after the contest successfully end.
- Each contestant must be a real person and can only send one submission.In the event of fraud and/or the use of multi-accounts, all submissions of this contestant will be invalidated and the winning in the contest will be canceled. In this case, the contestant will lose the right to be elected as a member of the A&S Subgovernance.
- All submissions must contain the contestant’s contact information, including a Telegram and forum.freeton.org username, by which jurors can verify that the submission belongs to the individual who submitted it. If not, your submission will be rejected.
- Contestants must provide valid FreeTON addresses: public key and wallet address where they will receive their reward in case of winning. Make sure that you keep your seed phrase and private keys from your wallet in a safe place.
- Contestants must correctly upload their submissions to the contest (in PDF format) in order for the jury to view it. If the submission is not available or does not meet the described criteria, the candidate will be rejected by the jury.
- Contestants must send their submissions before the end of the contest. If the submission is sent late, it will not be accepted.
- If the submission has links to the work performed, the content of those links must have the contestant’s contact details and Telegram username, so jurors can match it and verify who the work belongs to. If not, the submission will be rejected.