Contest Proposal: Analytics & Support Sub-governance DeWorkflow
This contest was created to motivate active participants of the Analytics & Support Sub-governance who write contests, organize activity, and make the work of the Sub-governance possible. Let’s encourage them to continue working!
This contest was created to reward those who have contributed to Analytics & Support Sub-governance work from October 4, 2020 through March 31, 2021 as follows:
- Organization of team work
- Organizing voting, deploying multisig, writing proposals.
- Drawing up work plans and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Maintaining statistics tables of contests, jury voting,.
- Creation of reports, advertising of contests.
- Moderation of chats and calls of Analytics & Support Sub-governance
- Creation and administration of contests
- Other socially useful activities for Analytics & Support Sub-governance
Only those activities for which the contestants were not awarded earlier are awarded!
The value to Analytics & Support Sub-governance and the amount of work performed will be assessed.
Remuneration based on past performance.
01 April 2021 (00:01 UTC) - 7 April 2021 (23:59 UTC). Participants must submit materials (screenshots, links, etc.) confirming their activity. Otherwise, no reward will be provided.
Please submit a PDF file with the evidence of your most significant contributions done within the specified time frame. The ways you can submit are (but not limited to) screenshots, clickable links, posts, activities, ranks, statistics, etc.
Based on the work performed, the jury will decide who has done the best valuable work so far.
Do not submit those works and activities that you have already submitted to other contests! The same activity should not be rewarded twice.
To reward the participants, funds of 40,000 TON Crystal have been allocated, this motivation will be spent in full. Funds are allocated from the budget of A&S SG. The reward will be distributed among the participants who have proven their activity.
40,000 TON Crystal will be distributed as a percentage according to the points scored. The reward will be paid to all participants who have scored more than 3 points.
The calculation of the distribution of prizes by percentage will be made in an Excel table. The formula is given below.
Excel Formula for “Reward”:
=IF((PrizeFund/(SUM(Submissions With Avg. Score>Score Threshold)-(Score Threshold*(COUNTIF(Submissions With Avg.Score>Score Threshold)))(Submission Avg. Score - Score Threshold))>0;(Prize Fund/(SUM(Submissions With Avg. Score>Score Threshold) - (Score Threshold(COUNTIF(Submissions With Avg.Score>Score Threshold)))*(Submission Avg. Score - Score Threshold));0)
Prize Fund = 40k
Score Threshold = 3 Submissions With Avg. Score >=3
Dynamic values: Submission Avg. Score
An amount equal to 10% of the sum total of all total tokens awarded to contest winners will be distributed among jurors who vote and provide feedback. This percentage will be awarded on the following basis:
The percentage of tokens awarded to the jury will be distributed based on the number of votes each juror casts. For example, if one juror votes 20 times and another juror votes 5 times, the juror who votes 20 times will get 4 times more tokens than the juror who votes 5 times.
Detailed feedback is mandatory in order to collect any rewards.
Reward for contest creation:
An amount equal to 1% of the sum total of all total tokens awarded to contest winners will be distributed to the author of the contest…
The juror must have a solid understanding of the described subject in order to provide a score and feedback. If not, the juror should choose to “Abstain”.
Member of the jury cannot vote for their work
Each juror will vote by rating each submission on a scale of 1 to 10 or can choose to reject it if it does not meet requirements or vote “Abstain” if they feel unqualified to judge.
Jurors must provide feedback on submissions or lose their reward.
The Jury must be objective and give reasons for their assessment.
The Jury should reject duplicate, incomplete, or inappropriate submissions.
The number of days for jury voting is hereby set at 5 days
- Participants must upload their work correctly so it can be viewed and accessible in the formats described.
- If work is inaccessible or does not fit the criteria described, the submission may be rejected by jurors.
- If not submitted on time, the submission will not count.
- Every contest submission must have an identifiable contact that can be matched with your discussion forum description.
- If you did not provide a discussion forum description, then your submission must provide links to your online persona, such as a Telegram ID (preferred) or other direct contact information that can confirm that the work submitted is your own.
- If you fail to provide a means to verify that the submission is your own work, your submission may be rejected.