Free TON

Bots Club Partnership Proposal for FreeTON

I have to disappoint you, but it is not linked with initials. It is a project I personally liked and supported after this proposal through my own company.

I told about this publicly and invited everyone to support the project, too.

BTW, you can do this as well.

I fully support this proposal. Since the bot club will be relevant in the future.

Thanks for an explanation, but these rewards refers only to activity in Bots Club, not in Free TON.

I believe that TONs shall be allocated to users who actively using partner’s product as well as using different products based on Free TON (payments in TONs, loyalty programs based on Free TON, governance processes within partner’s product , etc.) - all of these will bring some Free TON adoption.

Thanks for an explanation, but these rewards refers only to activity in Bots Club, not in Free TON.

I believe that TONs shall be allocated to users who actively using partner’s product as well as using different products based on Free TON (payments in TONs, loyalty programs based on Free TON, governance processes within partner’s product , etc.) - all of these will bring some Free TON adoption.

It’s very interesting!!!

Hello everybody! As a Russian, I am very proud of those who created telegram.And now I am proud of you for creating this wonderful project!)))

I have been interested in the topic of cryptocurrency for a long time, but your offer is much better for earning. It’s good that there is a system of motivation and reward

Thanks for the offer. It is very profitable, but it is not very clear why it is profitable for Free To.

Excelente producto, les deseo éxito, es muy lindo que haya gente que popularice los chat bots. una cadena de bloques sin distribución inicial de tokens a los inversores, ya que no hay inversores. Apoya al crecimiento de los Tokens.

Well! Everything is fine and clear!!!

estimado amigo en los últimos años la tecnología, bajo el enfoque web a ido creciendo a nivel de inversiones. pienso que el TON va ser de gran utilidad a los nuevos usuarios por tener características de seguridad y confiabilidad sin presidentes , viva Rusia

It is very good idea thank you

this offer will be beneficial to both markets

Если вас с октября не приняли, то вряд ли примут. Не тратьте силы на апы

A very good product, I hope you will succeed, it is very nice that there are people who implement chatbots. Undoubtedly, this should bring many benefits and benefits to TON Crystal