Free TON

Can we have Indonesia local forum?

Hi. I’m a new member here. I see there are some local forums here but I don’t see Indonesian local forum yet. Is there a sepcific requirement to ask creating Indonesian local forum? It will be very nice if we can have our local forum here. FYI, Indonesian local forum potentially has many members here as I see it at many various crypto forums I ever visited.

Thanks

alltalk

3 Likes

Hello member you are welcome to free Ton forum and of course it’s a good thing to request for a local language forum as it will give you more advantage on making contributions since English is not our mother tongue,I’m just a new member as well and I’m wishing for your proposal to be granted.

2 Likes

Well @George10 and @alltalk this Is a nice idea to welcome. As we all know the forum is just starting I thinks all this will be implemented. We just have to keep using the English as a
General language to keep commiunicating. I hope more advancement will be coming up in a while and I assured you this forum will also rise to the moon :full_moon_with_face:

1 Like

Sure mate for now we can express our selves in English while we are hopping for more lacal languages to be added and of course this forum will rise to the moon.

1 Like

Yes I am :blush: hoping with time we see many updates and changes in the forum. Let follow rules and work with instructions perfectly :+1:

1 Like

Of course, we must keep using English as it is the most language used in this forum. But having local forum will make it easily to communicate to others, especially those who are lack in English. About improvement in this forum, yes it should be, but sometimes needs time and more efforts.

1 Like

Yes bro :blush: it will be so great but we hope to see many more improvement with time. Using english I also an expect this to be an opportunity to learn english more and build up vocabulary by learning from each other.

1 Like

I support this motion, not just Indonesia but other sub forum including Africa, that’s my place. Other forums I have visited have popular countries sub forum that adopt cryptocurrency, it will be a good idea IMO.

1 Like

I think there will be a lot of local forums, not only Indonesia. The important thing is you need to gather enough people to post and make your local forum lively. Just be patient and call for your fellows. I’m also trying to do so to propose my local board.

1 Like

I think will be a good idea Dear friend, because Indonesia it is a very populated country and also when a forum will add more others language will be more organized. Each section with his language to avoid confusion. I hope the admin will agree your proposal!

1 Like

Hi! A new local thread has been created. See here https://forum.freeton.org/c/local-forums/indonesia/92

4 Likes

Nice to share a link concerning the thread I hope we continue to see many more updates here. Thanks

1 Like

This is great I hope now members from Indonesia are well delighted with this quick response to their call for a local forum.

1 Like

Hi mate. It is great that finally, we have the Indonesian local forum. Thanks so much, you respond to my request quite fast. Now, it is the beginning for us (Indonesian members), to make this forum to have local active members. I’ll support the Indonesian local forum and will be nice to be a moderator there if needed. :blush:

1 Like

Congrats to you and Indonesian fellows. At the early stage, I don’t think it’s easy to make the local forum lively since there isn’t so many members. However, it will improve through time. Try be active in your local forum and you’ll be consider to be its moderator.

Thank you @Raytheon. Yep, surely it is not easy to make all people be aware to be more active on a local forum. Many are lazy to post or give contributions. However, it is a challenge, we must admit it and brave to face it. Don’t worry, we are trying our best to improve it gradually.