What is “Community Voice”?
The Community Voice sub-governance is designed to be the organisational and coordination arm of Free TON related public communications. Over the next X months, we shall run contests which shall simplify and unify communications, provide central points of access for assets and branding related materials, compile and develop regional media relations, and develop other ongoing press related activities.
In order to effectively achieve these aims, an appropriate jury is required. Can you judge PR activities? Can you help shape and unify the decentralised branches of communication on Free TON? Would you like to be rewarded for providing vital feedback to submissions which could bring that X-factors spark of recognition to the work we do here? Well, apply, join us, be part of our voice.
Jury selection contest.
Begins 14.04.2021 at 00:00:00 UTC — Ends 21.04.2021 at 23:59:59 UTC + 3 days voting.
Please attach a PDF submission of a CV (or other similar document), detailing your experience and reasons for wanting to join this jury (and don’t forget to provide your Free TON wallet address).
The Finer Details.
Initial members are also the Initial jury members. This initial composition assumes all responsibilities of the Jury and is to launch a Jury Selection Contest.
This competition can be repeated until reaching the goal of 10 independent jury members (other than the Initial members).
Each contestant that wins and becomes a juror will receive 50 Tons as a welcome bonus.
- Jurors should vote only 0 - zero results/not relevant work or 10 - work is done.
- Feedback is mandatory in order to collect any rewards.
Winner rights and duties:
Winners will get the right to be a juror for each Free TON Community Voice contest going forward and get the same reward as each other juror in the contest. To receive such rewards, the juror must do the following:
- Each juror should review each contest and its requirements under Free TON Jury Guidelines.
- The juror should review each contestant’s submission (uploaded in .PDF format) and determine if each submission is within the scope of his or her understanding to judge it, and then vote as follows:
- if outside of juror competence, the juror should vote to “Abstain”.
- if within juror competence, the juror should vote on a scale of 1-to-10 with 1 representing least and 10 representing most qualified submissions.
- if the submission is inappropriate, the PDF file is unopenable or corrupt, etc., the juror should vote to “Reject”.
- The juror should provide constructive feedback in the appropriate field describing the reason for their score.
- To reject the submission, only 50% +1 votes from those members of the jury who actually voted for this submission work is enough.
- The jury rewards will be distributed in proportion to the number of votes cast by each jury member.
- A juror can not vote in contests where there is a submission from him/her or from any affiliated party.
- Jury members who have not voted for 2 months are automatically expelled from the Jury without notice.
- As any civic duty dictates, every juror must remain objective to the best of his/her abilities in regard to voting, i.e., stick to the facts and the facts only, leaving any personal feelings aside.
Jury members will be rewarded according to the details and requirements of individual contests for which they provide judgement - 100 TONs per juror.
- Each of the current jurors can vote on submission.
- Jurors whose company or team members intend to participate in this contest should abstain, even if they are a sitting juror.
- Each juror will vote by rating each submission on a scale of 1 to 10 or can choose to reject it if it does not meet the requirements, or they can choose to abstain from voting.
- Jurors will provide feedback on submissions.
- Participants must correctly upload their application to the Jury Selection Contest (in PDF format) in order for the jury to view it. If the application is not available or does not meet the described criteria, the submission will be rejected by the jury.
- Participants must submit their work before the end of the competition. If the application is submitted late, it will not be accepted.
- All submissions must contain the contestant’s social network identity, including a Telegram username, by which jurors can verify that the submission belongs to the individual who submitted it. If not, your submission will be rejected.
- Contestants must provide valid FreeTON addresses together with a public key. Make sure that you keep your seed phrase and private keys from your wallet in a safe place.
These conditions may be changed or supplemented before the contest will launch.