Free TON

Contest: Commemorative 1-Year Free TON Anniversary Numiz

freeTON2020

1 Like

:black_heart::gem::yellow_heart: My vision on Free TON Anniversary as an open-air festival of freedom, joy, education and deep connection between the members of our community.

11 Likes

@XLR25t There are only 3 days left, people have many questions regarding this contest and all of it remains unanswered :grimacing:

Hi, I want to say, that @maxonsky in forum is not me!

But in Telegram Telegram: Contact @maxonsky is me! He and me have similar nicknames in forum and telegram, but we are not the same man!

———

My drawing for the contest :hugs::gem:

For back side I produced an audio-track.

4 Likes

Submitting my work now

1 Like

Make as many as you like. Numiz will be judged based on quality not quantity.

1 Like

For now you only need to submit the front side. Once the contest ends, there will be instructions on how to submit your Numi back side ("back side :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Instructions for submitting the back side of the Numi coming soon. For now just submit the front side.

3 Likes

Answered. More answers coming soon. Sorry. Trying to keep up :sweat:

2 Likes

Всем привет ! Каждую заявку отправлять отдельным представлением ? Я правильно понимаю ?

Hi, my link in submission is incorrect, because link includes whitespace. I hope, it’s not a problem

Here is my submission.
One year, one crystal :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hey all! About to submit my work and so happy to be part of a great contest among such talented artists :blush:
@Sasha85 @EmmanuelFlipo

1 Like

Cool! I’m in!
Happy to take a part of contest!

1 Like

Hello, friend! Of course!

1 Like

One day left )
My work The Aim of Art

2 Likes

1-year Pixel Anniversary of the Free TON

2 Likes

Всем привет ! Представляю свою конкурсную работу . Старое золото.

5 Likes

Greetings, I present to you my second contest work.

5 Likes

Hi, what is “submission link on https://forum.freeton.org”?