Free TON as a decentralized organization develops not only apart, but also interacts with external organizations (companies) on a partnership basis. Many partnerships have already offered cooperation with Free TON. To assess the positive or negative effect of the partnership, Analytics & Support Sub-governance conducts a serial DeAnalytics contest. This competition is held according to the standard (familiar to the community) mechanics, when any participant can do analytical work and get rewarded. Such competition mechanics in the framework of analytics and interaction with partners have certain disadvantages, such as the same content of the participants ’ reports, the possibility of many similar requests to the partner, and the competence of negotiations.
This competition is designed to develop a decentralized mechanics of forming team groups of participants. The main goal of such teams is to fully interact with a partner or their representative, to develop a high-quality business approach, to prepare detailed analytical reports, and to work with other related tasks within the DeAnalytics contest.
Selection of representative teams of participants
June 17, 2021 (00: 01 UTC) - June 27, 2021 (23:59 UTC). Submit applications for participation in the competition. The voting period is 7 days.
Participants of this competition are required to develop the mechanics of forming and working a team group in accordance with the principles of decentralization. The mechanics of a team group should not limit the participation of everyone who wants to work as part of a group. It is necessary to develop a scheme of how to get an effective result for analytical work with partners and their representatives. It is advisable to take into account that the following activities will be required from analytical teams (groups) to interact with partners:
- Direct communication and interaction with a partner or their representative in the forum thread. Coordination of possible AMA sessions, interviews.
- Preparation of analytical reports in English for incoming partners
- Analysis of the usefulness of the partner offer for Free TON
- Checking an incoming partnership request
- KPI report or processing analysis of the partner for subsequent payments (next tranche)
- Recommendations, conclusions, or other relevant notes on the partner offer
The application should work out a decentralized distribution of responsibilities in the group, where each member of the group has equal conditions for participation. Describe in detail the scheme of forming a decentralized team. Offer your own effective way to interact with partners.
- Teams will be able to participate in the DeAnalytics contest
- There must be a competitive environment among the teams
- There may be a certain time frame for the work of the teams
- Describe your vision of an effective team composition
A budget of 20,000 tokens is planned to finance the participants. The funds are allocated from the A&S SG budget.
1st place………………… 8000 TON Crystal
2nd………………………… 5000 TON Crystal
3rd………………………… 4000 TON Crystal
4rd………………………… 2000 TON Crystal
5rd………………………… 1000 TON Crystal
The unallocated tokens remain in the A&S SG reserve to replenish the next contest.
Integrity of decentralization (0-4 points);
Detailed description of the mechanics (0-2 points);
Presence of external participants (0-1 points);
The system of interaction with partners (0-1 points);
The judge’s subjective assessment (0-2 points)
Participants who plan to take part in the competition must provide a PDF file with a description of the scheme of formation and operation of decentralized teams.
- An amount equal to 15% of the sum total of all total tokens awarded to contest winners will be distributed among jurors who vote and provide feedback.
- The amount of 500 tokens will be equally distributed among the contest authors (@FastSha / @Artist).
- As per Procedural remarks on contests
- Each juror will vote by rating each submission on a scale of 1 to 10 or can choose to reject or abstain.
- As per Procedural remarks on contests