Contest: DeEducation №1

I’ve finished an education by this theme. I’m ready to pass an exam from November 10 to 23

I’ve finished an education by this theme. I’m ready to pass an exam from November 10 to 23

Hi there! I’ve finished an education by this theme. I’m ready to pass an exam from November 10 to 23.

Considering the time-consuming process of interviewing contestants & their suggested team members by jurors and contest admins & given the time required to analyze all of the interview results, it is proposed to extend the judging period for 1 month.

New judging deadline: December 23, 2021 - 23:59 UTC

Can you say, how many persons have now passed the interview?
I see on the page contest:
Total points awarded 0
Total votes 0
Is that nobody has been passed?

https://academy.gov.freeton.org/proposal?proposalAddress=0%3A2569d8318432e1dbc10c7b106c7eea77be37c3dfd9ed0588604458b3a4fae9e8

It’s all, folks?
Status is “Ended” on the page of contest
Total points awarded: 0.
Nobody has had an interview.
I start to think, that this contest was a scam…

Don’t be afraid, we will extend the voting period, tables with submission already prepared now we planning a schedule of interview, a lot of submission so we need more time to do it

And we need some time to wait from gov interface to extend the voting period