Contest: Free TON Landing Design
Create a landing page design for Free TON that delivers up-to-date information about the network and the community at large, including its positioning in the marketplace.
Contest entry period:
September 18, 2020 - October 9, end of day UTC.
Landing page design should be user-friendly with an entry point for traffic coming from different promotional campaigns and organic sources.
- *** The crux/essence/gist of the landing page must be based on the following positioning document.
- Logo 4 and patterns;
- Font - PT Root UI 1;
- Colours: Dark #20262A, Light #FDFDFD, Neutral #ABB4B8, Accent #0088CC, Orange #FF5F33, Green #719E64, Pink #FFBBB6, Blue #5186C1, Yellow #EEC100;
- Illustrations/graphics should be in the same stylistics as docs.ton.dev, ton.live, ton.surf
- 1920 pixels wide
- Software: Sketch / Figma / Adobe, layered document, icons and similar objects placed as vector files
- Site structure should include:
- Hero image + tagline
- What is Free TON + wiki link + explorer link
- Key features of Free TON blockchain
- Who is Free TON
- Active contests
- For developers
- The Declaration of Decentralization
- Social media links
- All contest submissions as well as the forum discussion link MUST have a preview of the landing page design and contain a link to the full size landing page preview.
Evaluation criteria and winning conditions:
- Creative and user-friendly delivery of the major points in the “Positioning” document (see “Requirements” above, 1st bullet point) to communicate the right message. Do not replicate the document! Use your own ideas and stylistic interpretations to deliver the message to the public (user, business, public office, everyone around he world) in a way that you feel will best apply. This is a global project, so think wide! ← This is the key measure of success.
- Compliance with brand identity
- Pixel perfect design
- Unique design, no templates
- Carefully elaborated site structure
- Well-thought-out user interface
- The winners should provide the sources of the design as a layered document
- Jurors will vote for your submission. Jurors whose team(s) intend to participate in this contest by providing submissions of their own lose their right to vote in this contest.
- Each juror will vote by rating each submission on a scale of 1 to 10 or can choose to reject or abstain.
- Jurors should provide feedback to your submissions.
- Duplicate, sub par, incomplete or inappropriate submissions will be rejected.
1st prize…………………………………. 50,000 Tons
Runners up from 2 to 10th place………. 15,000 Tons each
Runners up from 11 to 20th place………. 5,000 Tons each
Note: If the number of winning submissions is less than the number of rewards available, any remaining rewards are not subject to distribution and are considered void.
An amount equal to 5% of the sum total of all total tokens awarded to contest winners will be distributed among jurors who vote and provide feedback. This percentage will be awarded on the following basis:
The percentage of tokens awarded to the jury will be distributed based on the number of votes each juror casts.
For example, if one juror votes 50 times and another juror votes 5 times, the juror who votes 50 times will get 10 times more tokens than the juror who votes 5 times.
Feedback is mandatory in order to collect any rewards.
- Participants must upload their work correctly so it can be viewed and accessible in the formats described. If work is inaccessible or does not fit the criteria described, the submission may be rejected by jurors.
- Participants must submit their work before the closing of the filing of submissions. If not submitted on time, the submission will not count.
- Every contest submission must have an identifiable contact that can be matched with your discussion forum description. If you did not provide a discussion forum description, then your submission must provide links to your online persona, such as a Telegram ID (preferred) or other direct contact information that can confirm that the work submitted is your own. If you fail to provide a means to verify that the submission is your own work, your submission may be rejected.
Free TON Contests Submission Guidelines:
Anyone can participate, but Free TON cannot distribute Tons to US citizens or US entities.