Create a decentralized Influencers Jury of up to 32 (due to smart contract limitation) willing participants (including Influencers Subgovernance Initial Members) from the Free TON community who are willing to put in the time and efforts to study, interpret, analyze, vote, and deliver qualified feedback to contest submissions from contestants for the Free TON Influencers Subgovernance. That is, up to 21 (but may be less) new jury members will be selected at the end of this contest.
December 23, 2020 – Jan 11, 2021, 23:59 UTC/GMT
Watch the end time of the contest on the Influencers Subgovernance page.
In an effort to decentralize processes within the Free TON Influencers Subgovernance, the jury must be selected from the community. This will help achieve the goal of decentralized subgovernance for the Free TON Influencers community.
Contest submission requirements
You must submit a curriculum vitae that demonstrates one, all, or some of the following:
- Be a member of the Free TON community and sign the Declaration of Decentralization;
- Be an active member of the Free TON community - reveal all the activities that you performed in thу Free TON;
- Describing your past experience, reputation;
- If you have accounts in popular social networks that you regularly use for work, indicate them with correct links;
- If you have a portfolio, attach it (for example, you are good at writing articles - attach links to all your available publications);
- If you are a Brand Ambassador in another cryptocurrency, and not only, project, indicate this information with a link to the project (information about you as a team member on the project website will be a big plus);
- If you have a social network that has a large number of followers (for example, more than 1000 active subscribers), indicate this on your CV;
- Briefly describe why you think you would be best suited for the Jury and why you should be selected;
- Describe your understanding of the decentralized community (MANDATORY);
- Mention your contact information - your Telegram ID (MANDATORY), Free TON forum username (MANDATORY), TON Surf wallet and Public Key (MANDATORY) - if you do not provide this information on your cv, your submission will be rejected.
- The candidate should have understanding how decentralized community work, free time for detailed reading and all kinds of verification of participants’ submissions, sufficient knowledge of English to read, understand, and feedback to submissions.
Winner rights and duties
Winners will get the right to be a juror for each Free TON Influencers Subgovernance contest going forward and get the same reward as each contest describes for jurors. In order to get the jury reward described in each contest, the juror must do the following:
- Each juror should review each contest and its requirements under Influencers Subgovernance Contests;
- The juror should review each contestant’s submission (uploaded in .PDF format) and determine if each submission is within the scope of his or her understanding to judge it, and then vote as follows:
a) If outside of juror competence, the juror should vote to “Abstain”.
b) If within juror competence, the juror should vote on a scale of 1-to-10 with 1 representing least and 10 representing most qualified submissions.
c) If the submission is inappropriate, the PDF file is unopenable or corrupt, etc., the juror should vote to “Reject”.
- The juror should provide constructive feedback in the appropriate field describing the reason for their score.
- To reject the submission, only 50% +1 votes from those members of the jury who actually voted for this submission work are enough.
- The jury rewards will be distributed in proportion to the number of votes cast by each jury member.
- A judge has the no right to vote in contests in which he/she participates.
- Jury members who have not voted for 2 months are automatically expelled from the Jury without notice.
- Jury members who have not voted in 3 contests in a row are automatically expelled from the jury through voting procedure.
- Jury members who have not voted on more than 70% of submissions in each of the 2 contests in a row are automatically expelled from the jury without notice.
- Jury members must fulfill other duties and/or adhere to the rules that will be described in contests.
- As any civic duty dictates, every juror must remain objective to the best of his/her abilities in regard to voting, i.e., stick to the facts and the facts only, leaving any personal feelings aside.
Voting for new jury
Each of the Influencers Subgovernance Initial Members (they are also Jurors) can vote for submissions.
Each juror will vote by rating each submission on a scale of 1 to 10 or can choose to “Reject” it if it does not meet the requirements, or they can choose to “Abstain” from voting.
Jurors must provide feedback for every submission.
In order for a qualifying candidate to become a member of the Influencers Subgovernance Jury the submission must receive an average point of 6.00 or higher after voting.
The Influencers Subgovernance Initial Members that form the original Jury will retain their Jury membership after this contest ends.
Feedback is mandatory.
- Participants must submit their submissions in PDF format. If all or a portion of the original content cannot be in the form of a PDF, simply submit a PDF with links to that original content. Such links must be to files that cannot be edited after this contest is in the voting phase. If the file links are editable after voting, the jury can reject your submission. The message in the topic of the contest, which you refer to when submitting, must contain contact information.
- Participants must submit their work before the end of the contest. If the application is submitted late, it will not be accepted.
- All submissions must contain the contestant’s contact information, which is mentioned in rules. If not, your submission will be rejected.
- Contestants must provide valid FreeTON addresses where they will receive their reward in case of winning. Make sure that you keep your seed phrase and private keys from your wallet in a safe place.
- Every participant can submit only one submission. Unnecessary submissions will be rejected.
- If one person submits two submissions, both submissions will be rejected. If you have uploaded your submission, and it cannot be displayed correctly for technical reasons, you can re-submit your submission, indicating this reason in the second one. In this case, the first submissions will not be counted.
Anyone can participate, but Free TON does not distribute TONs to US citizens or entities.