This contest was created to motivate “helpers and evangelists” (“Supporters”) to bring Free TON ideas to the masses in chat groups, online forums and who helped moderators with tasks that solved “Community problems”. They help the community voluntarily on a daily basis, their contribution to the development of the community is invaluable. Let’s encourage them to continue working!
The community needs you!
This contest based on Free TON Latest Supporters contest.
Encourage people who have invested their resources and time in chat groups and the online forum of Free TON Community.
Any Community Member can nominate person(s) in this thread. Mention the person(s) who you think deserves the reward and explain why they deserve it.
After the creation of list of nominated persons, they (nominated participants) are required to provide the work they have done during the period 12:00 UTC/2:00 PM CET from July 28, 2020, through December 31, 2020, and prove to the judges why they should apply for the reward.
8 February - 14 February, 23:59 UTC.
17 February - 24 February, 23:59 UTC.
- Each community member can nominate person(s) in this thread.
- If the person was not nominated and sends a submission anyway, their submissions may be rejected.
- One submission - one participant.
- Anyone who helped with chats and/or forum moderation, helped answering questions from the community, performed other helpful tasks (tables, translations, data aggregation etc) in the period 12:00 UTC/2:00 PM CET from July 28, 2020 to December 31, 2020, can be nominated for this contest.
- Participants should provide all details about their work (screenshots, links to their work etc)
- Participants must upload their work correctly so it can be viewed and accessible in the formats described. If work is inaccessible or does not fit the criteria described, the submission may be rejected by jurors.
- Participants must submit their work before the closing of the filing of submissions. If not submitted on time, the submission will not count.
- Every contest submission must have an identifiable contact that can be matched with your discussion forum description. If you did not provide a discussion forum description, then your submission must provide links to your online persona, such as a Telegram ID (preferred) or other direct contact information that can confirm that the work submitted is your own. If you fail to provide a means to verify that the submission is your own work, your submission may be rejected.
Please submit a PDF file with your most significant and useful supports and contributions done within the time frame. The ways you can submit are (but not limited to) screenshots, clickable links, posts, activities, ranks, statistics, etc.
Based on the work performed, the jury will decide who has done the best valuable job so far.
Average score for a submission must be at least 5.0 points to claim a reward. If the average score of the submission is less than 5.0 points, no rewards will be given to the contestant.
The top 30 winners will be chosen based on ratings and receive awards as follows:
Highest rated ………………… 20,000 Tons
2nd …………………………… 15,000 Tons
3rd…………………………… 12,000 Tons
4th-10th …………………… 5,000 Tons
10th-20th ………………… 2,500 Tons
20th-30th ………………… 1,000 Tons
An amount equal to 5% of the sum total of all total tokens awarded to contest winners will be distributed among jurors who vote and provide feedback. This percentage will be awarded on the following basis:
- The percentage of tokens awarded to the jury will be distributed based on the number of votes each juror casts. For example, if one juror votes 20 times and another juror votes 5 times, the juror who votes 20 times will get 4 times more tokens than the juror who votes 5 times.
- Detailed feedback is mandatory in order to collect any rewards.
- The juror must have a solid understanding of the described subject in order to provide a score and feedback. If not, the juror should choose to “Abstain”.
- Jurors or whose team(s) intend to participate in this contest by providing submissions lose their right to vote in this contest.
- Each juror will vote by rating each submission on a scale of 1 to 10 or can choose to reject it if it does not meet requirements or vote “Abstain” if they feel unqualified to judge.
- Jurors must provide feedback on submissions or lose their reward.
- The Jury will reject duplicate, sub-par, incomplete, or inappropriate submissions.
- The number of days for jury voting is hereby set at 10 days