Design a Free TON inspired Christmas / New Year greeting card.
Contest entry period
December, 01 — December, 07, 23:59 UTC.
Increase Free TON’s presence on social media and messaging platforms.
- Logo and colors (you can offer your view on FT logo and colors within this contest)
- Social media friendly image size
- Eye-catchy design
- JPEG/JPG/GIF format or AVI/MP4 for video cards
Evaluation criteria and winning conditions
- High-quality work
- Pixel perfect design
- Unique design, no templates or stock solutions
- Viral effect
- The winners should provide the sources of the design as a layered document
- Each of the Free TON Web&Design Subgovernance jurors can vote on a submission. Jurors whose team(s) intend to participate in this contest by providing submissions must abstain from voting in this contest.
- Each juror will vote by rating each submission on a scale of 0 to 10 or can choose to reject it if it does not meet requirements, or they can choose to abstain from voting if they feel unqualified to judge.
- Jurors will provide feedback on each submission they vote/reject for.
Reward (new system test)
Prizes’ grid according to the level of difficulty of the contest:
In this case, all participants who have scored from 3 and above will receive prizes.
Free TON Christmas/New Year greeting card design: Contest difficulty level - 5.
The size of the prize is determined in accordance with the average point gained.
- The prize fund cannot be determined in advance - it is calculated after voting.
An amount equal to 10% of the sum total of all total tokens actually awarded will be distributed equally between all jurors who vote and provide feedback. Both voting and feedback are mandatory in order to collect the reward.
- Participants must upload their work in a PDF file which should contain contact information (telegram username), the design itself and a link to Google Drive, Yandex.DIsk or any other file sharing service to standalone image(s) in the format(s) described. No archives are allowed.
- If work is inaccessible or does not fit the criteria described, the submission may be void by jurors.
- Participants must submit their work before the closing of the filing of applications. If not submitted on time, the submission will not count.
- If the number of participants is less than the amount of prizes available, the excess prize awards are void.
Anyone can participate, but Free TON cannot distribute Tons to US citizens or US entities.