Contest proposal: Free TON landing page
Create a landing page for Free TON that delivers up-to-date information about the project.
Contest entry period:
August 10, 12:00 PM UTC - September 1, 24:00 PM UTC.
Landing page should be user friendly and an entry point for traffic coming from different promotional campaigns and organic sources.
- Logo and patterns;
- Font - PT Root UI;
- Colours: Dark #20262A, Light #FDFDFD, Neutral #ABB4B8, Accent #0088CC, Orange #FF5F33, Green #719E64, Pink #FFBBB6, Blue #5186C1, Yellow #EEC100;
- Illustrations/graphics should be in the same stylistics as docs.ton.dev, ton.live, ton.surf
- 1920 pixels wide
- Software: Sketch / Figma / Adobe, layered document, icons and similar objects placed as vector files
- Site structure should include:
- Hero image + tagline
- What is Free TON
- Key features of Free TON blockchain
- Who is Free TON
- Active contests
- For developers
- The Declaration of Decentralization
- Social media links
Evaluation criteria and winning conditions:
- Compliance with brand identity
- Pixel perfect design
- Unique design, no templates
- Carefully elaborated site structure
- Well-thought-out user interface
- Each of the initial Free TON jurors can vote on your submission. Jurors whose team(s) intend to participate in this contest by providing submissions lose their right to vote in this contest.
- Each juror will vote by rating each submission on a scale of 0 to 10 or can choose to reject it if it does not meet requirements, or they can choose to abstain from voting if they feel unqualified to judge.
- Jurors will provide feedback on your submissions
- Duplicate, sub par, incomplete or inappropriate submissions will be rejected.
1st prize…………………………………………… 50,000 Tons
Runners up from 2 to 10th place…………. 15,000 Tons each
Runners up from 11 to 20th place…………. 3,000 Tons each
Note: If the number of winning submissions is less than the number of rewards available, any remaining rewards are not subject to distribution and are considered void.
An amount equal to 3% of the sum total of all total tokens actually awarded will be
distributed equally between all jurors who vote and provide feedback. Both voting and
feedback are mandatory in order to collect the reward.
● Participants must upload their work correctly so it can be viewed and accessible in the formats described. If work is inaccessible or does not fit the criteria described, the submission may be void by jurors.
● Participants must submit their work before the closing of the filing of applications. If not submitted on time, the submission will not count.
Anyone can participate, but Free TON cannot distribute Tons to US citizens or US entities.