It is now a long time passed from the establishment of the Free TON local language groups (China, Korea, Spain,…) . We need a separate contest for local groups so that the admins get motivated to promote their groups before airdrop starts.
Starts Aug 17 2020; ends Sep 10, 2020 12:00 PM UTC
To reach the best possible decentralization, we need to attract people all around the world. The local groups can help a lot to reach this goal. The only thing we need here is to motivate their admins to do their best and this contest is going to do this.
Key Evaluation Measures:
The local group owners should try to promote their groups based on key evaluation measures such as:
- The number of online (real) members: Please not that it is quite different with the number of members. Telegram shows number of online members for every chat. Jurors can use it for evaluating number of real members.
- Members activity: People should be active and participants. Local admins should add @combot for stats. Jury can see active users in chat (that they are real)
- Admins activity, Admins should be active and support local users. Jury can see active admins in chat (by checking their supports/replies)
- Technical group settings, such as appropriate group name, suitable group description, related group link and picture, …
- Native language usage by users,
- Translating Free TON announcements and posts,
- Related discussion, posts and replies,
- Motivating local members to join on the live streams, forum discussions, global chats discussion, and contests participations
- Holding conferences, webinars, campaigns in the local language
- and any other creative activities…
The local group owners should do their best to promote their groups, and submit their proposal including a screenshot of their activities based on the evaluation measures.
- Each of the initial Free TON validators can nominate 1 person to the jury.
- Initial validators whose team(s) intend to participate in the contest lose their right to nominate a jury member.
- Each jury member will vote by placing a number 0 through 10 next to each submission.
- To avoid fraud, juries will check the status of local groups time to time.
- In the event that more than 1 contestant receives the same rating, the total related prize will be divided equally among them.
The top 5 winners, based on jury votes, will receive the following rewards:
1st prize ……………………30,000 Tons
2nd prize ………………….25,000 Tons
3rd prize ……………….….20,000 Tons
4th prize……………….…. 19,000 Tons
20th prize……………….…. 1,000 Tons
Jury members who vote…………. 5% of all total tokens awarded and distributed to winners
Just the admin of local groups (created before 25 July 2020) can participate, and only one proposal will be allowed from a local group.
If a group has more than 1 admin, the owner of the group is under an obligation to divide reward among admins based on the activities they have done for promoting the group.
Currently, the following groups are listed:
This proposal is encouraged by Free TON Weekly Livestream【Meeting #10】.