To design the best possible approach and mechanics for an reputation system for Free TON participants.
Contest entry period:
September 20, 12.00 P.M UTC - October 10, 24.00 P.M UTC.
When interacting with an unknown Free TON member, it is important to be sure of his good faith. The reputation system is designed to solve this problem.
- Must be fair, just, transparent, and creative.
- All best practices mechanics are allowed, including the use of Telegram bots, gamification, your own applications, or whatever you feel is the best way to create an airdrop that will attract new members.
Evaluation criteria and winning conditions:
- Most effective idea.
- Free TON related
- Each of the initial Free TON jurors can vote on your submission. Jurors whose team(s) intend to participate in this contest by providing submissions lose their right to vote in this contest.
- Each juror will vote by rating each submission on a scale of 0 to 10 or can choose to reject it if it does not meet requirements, or they can choose to abstain from voting if they feel unqualified to judge.
- Jurors will provide feedback on your submissions.
1st prize…………………………15,000 Tons
2nd prize……………………….10,000 Tons
3rd prize………………………. 5,000 Tons
Next 5 runners up……………. 1,000 Tons each
An amount equal to 5% of the sum total of all total tokens actually awarded will be distributed equally between all jurors who vote and provide feedback. Both voting and feedback are mandatory in order to collect the reward.
- Participants must upload their work correctly so it can be viewed and accessible in the formats described. If work is inaccessible or does not fit the criteria described, the submission may be void by jurors.
- Participants must submit their work before the closing of the filing of applications. If not submitted on time, the submission will not count.
- If the number of participants is less than the amount of prizes available, the excess prize awards are void.
Note: If the number of participants per sub competition is less than the amount of prizes available, the excess prize awards are void.
Anyone can participate, but Free TON cannot distribute Tons to US citizens or US entities.