This contest specifically targets Free TON promotion through social media such as Telegram, Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, etc. The contest aims to encourage existing influencers on social media to use their power for promoting Free TON all around the world more effectively, rapidly and sustainably.
Starts July 25 2020; ends Aug 10, 2020 12:00 PM UTC
Today, social media is a necessary solution for all businesses. The social media marketing is an effective tool to build a brand and increase a brand’s visibility, through active relationships with users. The influencers on social media can expedite the Free TON promotion by using the power of their “users”, “members”, “followers”, “subscribers”, “readers”, and “viewers”.
- Increase Free TON brand awareness
- Benefits from the power of influencers
- Rapid promotion of Free TON content
- Target and attract new related audience
- Easily tracking of results by counting “post views”, “comments”, “replies”, “likes”, “discussion”, etc.
- The owners of active channels, groups and pages on social media
- The influencers with great number of audiences.
Please note that this contest isn’t aimed for content design and production. Contestants are allowed to use the current existing contents on Free TON channels and groups to promote. This contest is aimed for effective, rapid and sustainable “distribution of Free TON contents”. All types of contents such as Text, Banners, Videos, Gifs, Stickers, etc are allowed.
The contestants should do their best to promote Free TON via sharing contents on their accounts on social media, and submit their proposal including a screenshot of their activities.
- Each of the initial Free TON validators can nominate 1 person to the jury.
- Initial validators whose team(s) intend to participate in the contest lose their right to nominate a jury member.
- Each jury member will vote by placing a number 0 through 10 next to each submission.
The top 25 winners, based on jury votes, will receive the following awards:
Highest rated……………………… 30,000 Tons
2nd highest rated………………….25,000 Tons
3rd highest rated………………… 20,000 Tons
4th-10th highest rated ………… 15,000 Tons each
11th-25th highest rated .………… 1,000 Tons each
Jury members who vote…………. 5% of all total tokens awarded and distributed to winners
Anyone can participate, but Free TON cannot distribute Tons to US citizens and entities.