Make a video explanation of Free TON, duration from 60 up to 120 sec.
Contest entry period:
November 23 - December 7, 23:59 UTC.
Increase Free TON’s presence on YouTube and other video platforms. Explain to new participants what Free TON is. This contest is a big step for mass adoption.
- History of the projects, key features, future plans etcIt is necessary to show the history of the project creation or what problems it solves.
- Storytelling format
- Legal background music and/or voice-over
- CGI graphics
For this video, you can use the following documents:
Evaluation criteria and winning conditions:
- High-quality work
- Free TON related
- Sound - high-quality soundtrack and/or sound
- Creativity - the video uses fresh ideas and/or techniques
- The quality of animation/effects - the video is pleasant for visual perception
- Memorability of the FreeTON brand - the brand is easy to remember, the plot can be retold in words
- Viral effect. The general impression of the video - the video evokes emotions and you want to watch it.
- Each of the initial Free TON jurors can vote on your submission. Jurors whose team(s) intend to participate in this contest by providing submissions lose their right to vote in this contest.
- Each juror will vote by rating each submission on a scale of 0 to 10 or can choose to reject it if it does not meet requirements, or they can choose to abstain from voting if they feel unqualified to judge.
- Jurors will provide feedback on your submissions
Reward (Testing new system):
Prizes grid according to the level of difficulty of the contestis formed:
Free TON Video Explanation: Contest difficulty level - 8.
In this case, all participants who have scored from 3 and above will receive prizes.
The size of the prize is determined in accordance with the average point gained.
- The prize fund cannot be determined in advance - it is calculated after voting.
An amount equal to 5% of the sum total of all total tokens actually awarded will be distributed equally between all jurors who vote and provide feedback. Both voting and feedback are mandatory in order to collect the reward.
- Participants must upload their work correctly so it can be viewed and accessible in the formats described. If work is inaccessible or does not fit the criteria described, the submission may be void by jurors.
- Participants must submit their work before the closing of the filing of applications. If not submitted on time, the submission will not count.
- If the number of participants is less than the amount of prizes available, the excess prize awards are void.
Anyone can participate, but Free TON cannot distribute Tons to US citizens or US entities.