Create designs for Free TON: Website banners and Free TON accepted here button
Contest entry period:
August 20, 12.00 P.M UTC - September 10, 24.00 P.M UTC.
- Decentralized Pools
- eCommerce (We accept Free TON)
- Free TON promotion
- Free TON compare with other crypto. it’s benefits, call to switch to Free TON
Increase in the number of marketing materials necessary for project promotion and recognition in the media field.
- No pixel format
- High image quality
- GIF/PNG/SVG format is a must for banners. SVG for accepted here button
- Recommendation: your contact information in submissions is recommended so that jurors can ask questions directly in the event of uncertainty.
- In order not to violate the existing color design, we recommend that you familiarize yourself with the current style at https://freeton.org/.
- This contest should include 12-20 banners in a “banner pack” from each participant. Minimum 4 different banners formats for each banner group.
- This contest should include 4-8 Free TON accepted here buttons in a “accepted pack” from each participant.(eCommerce platforms buttons)
- Create graphics according to the following information. Before you start, please read the following requirements:
***** Contest specification
Important note: In order not to violate the existing color design, we recommend that you familiarize yourself with the current style of Free TON project.
- No pixel format;
- High image quality;
- GIF/PNG/SVG format as a must for banners. SVG for accepted here button;
Any submissions that stray away from brand consistency will not be considered
Tools for your work:
- Font - PT Root UI;
- Logo and patterns;
- Colours : Dark #20262A, Light #FDFDFD, Neutral #ABB4B8, Accent #0088CC, Orange #FF5F33, Green #719E64, Pink #FFBBB6, Blue #5186C1, Yellow #EEC100.
|Name||Width / px||Height / px||Aspect ratio|
|Rectangles and Pop-Ups (Group #1)|
|Banners and Buttons (Group #2)|
|Skyscrapers (Group #3)|
|Half page ad||300||600||1∶2|
Accepted here button formats:
Evaluation criteria and winning conditions:
- High-quality work
- Free TON related
- Beautiful design
- Viral effect
- Compliance with the current color design
- Proposals will be judged strictly on the merit of their accuracy in addressing all requirements
- Each of the initial Free TON jurors can vote on your submission. Jurors whose team(s) intend to participate in this contest by providing submissions lose their right to vote in this contest.
- Each juror will vote by rating each submission on a scale of 0 to 10 or can choose to reject it if it does not meet requirements, or they can choose to abstain from voting if they feel unqualified to judge.
- Jurors will provide feedback on your submissions.
The competition is divided into several sub competitions (With a separate reward for each one).
1st prize…………………………15,000 Tons
2nd prize……………………….12,000 Tons
3rd prize………………………. 10,000 Tons
4th-10…………………….……. 5,000 Tons
11-20……………. 1,000 Tons each
An amount equal to 5% of the sum total of all total tokens actually awarded will be distributed equally between all jurors who vote and provide feedback. Both voting and feedback are mandatory in order to collect the reward.
- Participants must upload their work correctly so it can be viewed and accessible in the formats described. If work is inaccessible or does not fit the criteria described, the submission may be void by jurors.
- Participants must submit their work before the closing of the filing of applications. If not submitted on time, the submission will not count.
- If the number of participants is less than the amount of prizes available, the excess prize awards are void.
Note: If the number of participants per sub competition is less than the amount of prizes available, the excess prize awards are void.
Attention: The field of acceptance of the competition, the number of prizes cannot be increased. The amount of prize payments is also unchanged. Proposals for this competition are accepted only before the start of the jury voting. By participating in the competition, you are aware of all the risks, including the possibility of not receiving rewards.
Anyone can participate, but Free TON cannot distribute Tons to US citizens or US entities.ons to US citizens or US entities.