This contest is critically important for all the validators!
How will the new 365 validators behave? Are they going to accumulate tokens or drop the received rewards on the market? Which behavior model would be the most beneficial? Would there be any other models? Would they be better or worse?
Currently it is unknown which development scenario the main network events would take: it is a Game Theory in essence. However, I suggest taking a sneak peak into the future!
The purpose of the contest is to create an interactive tool that would be able to create models of all the potential event scenarios. If the contest will be organized, we will get a tool that will in turn give us a possibility to analyze data and select the most beneficial collective and individual validator behavior models.
Creation of the analytic tool that would be able to comprehensively test all the potential event scenarios and develop the optimal validator behavior model in the FreeTON blockchain main network.
Contest entry period:
October 5, 12:00 PM UTC - November 1, 24:00 PM UTC.
To give the Community an instrument that would allow it to forecast the possible future developments in case of the various present and short-term future event scenarios would take place, and, therefore, create a possibility to develop an optimal, long-term strategy for all its members.
- The submitted work should contain event models based on a minimum of 3 potential scenarios:
- Validators accumulate stakes
- Validators actively sell their tokens
- Validators get divided into groups of big and small stake holders
- The submitted work should answer the following questions:
- What is the bid size in the validation rounds, what is its change dynamics and what is going to happen with it in case of the given event scenario developments?
- What would be the stake size that would make the participation in the validation cycle insufficient and when would it happen?
Dashboard can be developed in any of the existing platforms: Excel, PowerBI, Tablo, Qlik, etc. (even a proprietary platform will do).
All the submitted works should include a brief presentation of you analytics and a short manual on the dashboard use.
Evaluation criteria and winning conditions:
- High-quality work.
- The tool meets all the points listed in general requirements.
- User friendly design.
- Clear visualizations and possibility of scenario comparison.
- Compliance with the current color design 66;
- Proposals will be judged strictly on the merit of their accuracy in addressing all requirements.
- Each juror will vote by rating each submission on a scale of 0 to 10 or can choose to reject it if it does not meet requirements, or they can choose to abstain from voting if they feel unqualified to judge.
- Jurors will provide feedback on your submissions
- The submissions that accumulated less than 3 points will not be rewarded, even if they are included in the reward list.
1st prize…………………………50,000 Tons
2nd prize……………………….30,000 Tons
3rd prize………………………. 20,000 Tons
Next 10 runners up…………. 5,000 Tons each
An amount equal to 5% of the sum total of all total tokens actually awarded will be distributed equally between all jurors who vote and provide feedback. Both voting and feedback are mandatory in order to collect the reward.
- All the contest participants have to ensure that the developed dashboard tool would remain operational and will be kept updated for a period of minimum 12 months.
Anyone can participate, but Free TON cannot distribute Tons to US citizens or US entities.