Free TON

Contest Proposal: offline stickers design

Short description:
Create designs for Free TON Stickers for real life

Type:

Contest

Contest entry period:

August 20, 12.00 P.M UTC - September 10, 24.00 P.M UTC.

Motivation:

Increase in the number of marketing materials necessary for project promotion and recognition in society.

These stickers can use in subway, trolleybuses, trams, tunnels, trains others places where many different people are.

General requirements:

The stickers in real life must be small, catch attention, arouse interest.

Reward:

1st prize…………………………5,000 Tons

2nd prize…………………….….2,000 Tons

3rd prize………………………. 500 Tons

4th prize………………………. 400 Tons

And so on…

25th prize……………………… 100 Tons

3 Likes

Hello! Your contest has not many clarifications. How the community can measure it? How many stickers needed? Sizes, etc?

1 Like

A doc for positioning Free TON is needed to use tag-lines from it and other text information for such ads. When the doc is presented - this contest might be useful.

3 Likes

How the community can measure it?

• The art is very difficult for measurment. So if you or any other have some ideas please help me with it.
    How many stickers needed?
  • I think that 15-20 will be enaugh. But its not a strict rule. The main is quality of work.
    Sizes, etc?
  • The size must be small. For example: 138X150 mm or other. I think Max size must be 250mm and min size — 50 mm. The form can be square or circle. As for me I like circle. Maybe somebody make in crystal form.
    At the sticker we have to easy and clearly see image with free ton crystal in art design and maybe url or qr code to Free TON web source or simply text Free TON, or slogan like “FreeDom is Free TON” or your version.
    If you have any other ideas please write it here I would add it to this contest.