Create soundtrack for Free TON.
Submission period: August 1 - August 31, 2021 at 23:59 UTC
Voting period: September 1 - September 10, 2021 at 23:59 UTC
Free TON deserves the inspiring and beautiful soundtrack that will be used
on lives, videos, conferences etc.
- High quality, musicality and originality of the soundtrack;
- You decide the mood of your track, it can be happy, sad, funny etc;
- The soundtrack may include vocal, but you can create it without vocal - your choice. If the soundtrack has vocal parts, then it must be in English and about Free TON. Vocal should be meaningful. You can use autotune, but not overdo;
- If it needed, jurors can request necessary files, videos, screenshots to find plagiarism or other things;
- Don’t send someone else’s music compositions, only your original work;
- Don’t send demos/fragments to the contest, only finished tracks;
- Up to 2 works from 1 participant, but each work must be unique.
- Any genre;
- Accepting finished tracks of format MP3 / 320kbps / 44100Hz / stereo;
- Accepting tracks made only in FL Studio, GarageBand, Reaper, Ableton. Jurors will check it by requesting necessary files.
- Duration of the track is no less then 2 minutes and no longer than 6 minutes;
- Winners of the contest must send mastered file of format WAV / 44100Hz / stereo / 24bit;
- Winners of the contest must send necessary files like multitrack folder and others;
- No samples, only original melody;
- Works must be published under the CC BY-NC-SA license;
- Finished work must have a name: Artist Name - Track Name (Free TON soundtrack);
- A cover of the soundtrack is + for success: 1400x1400px JPEG (optional);
An example of your PDF submission:
МС Pupkin - Give me the crystals (Free TON soundtrack)
Genre - Progressive
Duration - 3:46
The list of used programs, instruments, sounds is presented.
Link to the file-sharing site with your track is presented.
Cover of your soundtrack is presented.
Telegram username is presented.
- Each of the initial Free TON jurors can vote on your submission. Jurors whose team(s) intend to participate in this contest by providing submissions lose their right to vote in this contest.
- Each juror will vote by rating each submission on a scale of 0 to 10 or can choose to reject it if it does not meet requirements, or they can choose to abstain from voting if they feel unqualified to judge.
- Jurors will provide feedback on your submissions.
|1||5 000 TON CRYSTALS|
|2||4 000 TON CRYSTALS|
|3||3 000 TON CRYSTALS|
|4||2 000 TON CRYSTALS|
|5||1 000 TON CRYSTALS|
|6||1 000 TON CRYSTALS|
|7||1 000 TON CRYSTALS|
|8||1 000 TON CRYSTALS|
|9||1 000 TON CRYSTALS|
|10||1 000 TON CRYSTALS|
An amount equal to 10% of the sum total of all total tokens actually awarded will be distributed equally between all jurors who vote and provide feedback. Both voting and feedback are mandatory in order to collect the reward.
- Participants must upload their works by file-sharing site (Google Drive, Dropbox) so it can be viewed and accessible in the formats described. If work is inaccessible or does not fit the criteria described, the submission may be void by jurors.
- Participants must submit their work before the closing of the filing of applications. If not submitted on time, the submission will not count.
- If the number of participants is less than the amount of prizes available, the excess prize awards are void.
Anyone can participate.