Free TON

Contest proposal: Soundtrack for Free TON

I know how to create music and this contest could benefit me. But why does Free TON need this contest?

Motivation:

Free TON deserves the inspiring and beautiful soundtrack that will be used
on lives, videos, conferences etc.

And why should you use a song worth 110k Crystals (about 50k US Dollars) for concerts, videos, conferences? Why is using this song better than using any existing song?

I can add an item “Winners of the contest must send necessary files like multitrack folder etc”

1 Like

If the users want to reduce the prize pool, it will be done

At the end of the contest, there will be 13 soundtracks. Not 1 song

I see only one reason for creating a song - it’s getting to the top of the charts, so that people hear about Free TON through the song and come to the community. But I very much doubt that the winners of this competition will make it to the charts.

If a person hears a song for the first time at conferences or etc. , it means that the person has already learned about Free TON. In the end, this song bring zero benefit.

there are ama sessions, probably presentations, as was the case at the anniversary celebrations. Why not get the community to get creative and do, for example, fanfare, beat performances, background music for YouTube AMA sessions, for the many radio podcasts that run quite frequently

We can create even the largest Christmas tree for conferences and celebrations, but it doesn’t benefit the community.

This is my opinion as a member of the Free TON community.
But from the point of view of personal benefit, I am interested in participating in a such contest.

За сутки 40+ постов - актив и заинтересованность аудитории неплохая.

Народ, давайте напишем сюда основные дополнения и изменения, которые вы хотите внести в конкурс: уменьшение призовых, увеличение оплаты жюри, или изменения в требования конкурса?

Да вроде всё обсудили )

Updated:

Jury rewards:

An amount equal to 10% of the sum total of all total tokens actually awarded will be distributed equally between all jurors who vote and provide feedback. Both voting and feedback are mandatory in order to collect the reward.

Everyone agree?

1 Like

I’d suggest to collect all the feedback given and make a post in this thread with all the updated info - it’s hard to search as the info is scattered.

1 Like

Done.

Now we have to wait for the addition to the vote?

Keep the updated post in this thread, don’t confuse the community with duplicates. Plus, it clearly shows how the original text has been tuned up basing on comments.

1 Like

I edited this topic and inserted the first version of the contest’s description and created new topic with the newest description

Why not to post the updated text in this thread?

1 Like

Also, such a competition should be advertised on some sites with music producers. There should be a lot of prizes.

UPDATED:

• Unlimited works from 1 participant, but each work must be unique;

• Duration of the track is no less then 2 minutes and no longer than 6 minutes;

• Winners must send necessary files like multitrack folder and others;

• Jury rewards from 5% to 10%;

• Winners from 13 to 15;

• Award for prizes:

1 20 000 TON CRYSTALS
2 17 500 TON CRYSTALS
3 15 000 TON CRYSTALS
4 12 500 TON CRYSTALS
5 10 000 TON CRYSTALS
6 7 000 TON CRYSTALS
7 6 000 TON CRYSTALS
8 5 000 TON CRYSTALS
9 4 000 TON CRYSTALS
10 3 000 TON CRYSTALS
11 2 000 TON CRYSTALS
12 2 000 TON CRYSTALS
13 2 000 TON CRYSTALS
14 2 000 TON CRYSTALS
15 2 000 TON CRYSTALS

I understood you incorrectly. I created a new topic, not a post. I have fixed it.