Creation of “Staking in FreeTON Blockchain” interactive analytic dashboard.
Contest entry period:
October 5, 12:00 PM UTC - November 6, 24:00 PM UTC.
To provide the FreeTON Community with a tool that would allow a real-time visualization of staking processes within the FreeTON network.
- Submitted work should answer the following questions:
- How many validation nodes are in the network?
- What are their stack volumes and how do they change?
- How are the tokens distributed after each distribution cycle?
- Stacking profitability level and its dynamics
- Validation leaders and outsiders
- Real-time key profitability indicators for a potential 1 million tokens third-party investor.
- Dashboard can be developed in any of the existing platforms: Excel, PowerBI, Tablo, Qlik, etc. (even a proprietary platform will do).
- Dashboard should be interactive
- Dashbord has to be updated at least once every 24 hours.
- Submitted work should include a brief dashboard description and a short operational manual for the end users.
Evaluation criteria and winning conditions:
- High-quality work.
- Crystal-clear and good-looking visualizations.
- User friendly design.
- Ability of the dashboard to meet the requirements listed in the a-f subpoints of the first point in the General requirements section.
- Compliance with the current color design 66;
- Proposals will be judged strictly on the merit of their accuracy in addressing all requirements.
- Each of the initial Free TON jurors can vote on your submission. Jurors whose team(s) intend to participate in this contest by providing submissions lose their right to vote in this contest.
- Each juror will vote by rating each submission on a scale of 0 to 10 or can choose to reject it if it does not meet requirements, or they can choose to abstain from voting if they feel unqualified to judge.
- Jurors will provide feedback on your submissions
- The submissions that accumulated less than 3 points will not be rewarded, even if they are included in the reward list.
1st prize…………………………50,000 Tons
2nd prize……………………….30,000 Tons
3rd prize………………………. 20,000 Tons
Next 10 runners up…………. 5,000 Tons each
An amount equal to 5% of the sum total of all total tokens actually awarded will be distributed equally between all jurors who vote and provide feedback. Both voting and feedback are mandatory in order to collect the reward.
- All the contest participants have to ensure that the developed dashboard tool would remain operational and will be kept updated for a period of minimum 12 months.
Anyone can participate, but Free TON cannot distribute Tons to US citizens or US entities.