Free TON

Contest Proposal: TON Surf testers reward for the beta testing period (STAGE 2)

I also hope so… :innocent:

6 Likes

I’m on the list. How do we know when we can apply for the contest?

2 Likes

I will publish a link here in the topic

7 Likes

Мне немного не понятна процедура… Что должно сейчас произойти с этим предложением? За него кто-то должен голосовать?

2 Likes

За это предложение должны проголосовать инишиалы, чтобы оно попало на контест. Потом, после открытия контеста, будет период для подачи ваших заявок. Потом период голосования за заявки. Это если вкратце

6 Likes

Please write in English :pray:

6 Likes

I suggest creating a sample proposal for a consistent style and easier viewing of the proposal.

3 Likes

I did not understand your proposal a little. Uniform style - with what and for what? This is not a large-scale production, but a one-time one. Facilitate viewing by whom? I see no reason to review it many times. In addition, this proposal has already gone into work and voting for it should begin soon.

9 Likes

I ask everyone to familiarize themselves with the final proposal of the contest before voting!

11 Likes

Nothing seems to have changed significantly

5 Likes

Let the Members vote already :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Some nuances in the procedure have been corrected. And so yes - almost everything remained the same.
If you have no significant complaints, the competition will now be uploaded for voting. Write or likes

21 Likes

У меня замечаний нет. Как я поняла, все так как и было до этого, просто расписано более подробно

6 Likes

Thank you very much :pray:

4 Likes

Думаю голосование пройдёт успешно! Дай Бог!

5 Likes

I think this is a good opportunity. Support this proposal

5 Likes

I support this proposal, as many testers are left out in previous round.

I hope it gets passed :+1:

5 Likes

You have my support as well. Please give it a go so the guys who were late on the first stage, can hopefully obtain their prize as well.
Thanks.

5 Likes

Я понял что я ничего не понял,чё делать то нужно?Может кто объяснить вкратце?
I realized that i didnt understand anything,what do you need to do in short,can anyone explain?

3 Likes

All you have to do is wait for members to vote for this contest. If it is accepted, then there will be submissions stage. I already have “déjà vu” :upside_down_face:
As I have just been informed, this proposal will be put to the vote on Monday night. After that I will post a link here

12 Likes