Free TON

Contest Proposal: TON Surf testers reward for the beta testing period (STAGE 2)

One jury who has voted is enough. And why only one has voted so far, this is the question of the consistency of the current jury…

Hi, folks! I would like to inform you that the voting for your submissions ended on December 28, 2020. You can read the results here.

Now wait for the payment of rewards to your specified wallet addresses. I anticipate a flood of questions: “When is the payout?” )) I answer all in advance: “I do not know when the transactions will be carried out”. It was always a week or two.

I hope that many who haven’t encountered contests before will have a good experience in this area. And don’t forget to participate in other contests (there are many in Governance as well as SubGovernances), as well as offer your options.

I wish you all Happy Holidays and Profits in the New Year!

P.S.: Who considers my help to you not insignificant, you can make gratitude in the form of donations in TON Crystals to my Wallet after the payment of rewards:
0:8d2df5334c9a92611bb96b230d3158a3832e839244abe7f51ab54711e0b4e2ea

Всем привет! Может кто-то не в курсе, то хочу сообщить, что 28.12.2020 г окончилось голосование по вашим заявкам. С результатами можно ознакомиться здесь.

Теперь ожидайте выплату наград на указанные вами кошельки. Предчувствую поток вопросов: «Когда будет выплата?» )) Заранее всем отвечаю: «Я не знаю, когда Governance проведут транзакции». Всегда было неделя-две.

Я надеюсь, что многие, кто не сталкивался ранее с конкурсами, получили хороший опыт в этой сфере. И не забывайте участвовать в других конкурсах (их очень много как в Governance, так и в SubGovernances), а так же предлагать свои качественные варианты.

Всех с наступающими праздниками и профитов в Новом году!

P.S.: Кто считает мою помощь вам не маловажной, можете сделать благодарность в виде доната Кристаллами на мой кошелек после выплаты наград:
0:8d2df5334c9a92611bb96b230d3158a3832e839244abe7f51ab54711e0b4e2ea

11 Likes

Спасибо большое Николай! Будем ждать! Твоя помощь действительно значительна!

2 Likes

Спасибо большое за помощь. Было интересно поучаствовать в конкурсе.

1 Like

От души, Колман. Много работы сделал. Принято

1 Like

Don’t forget to thank by sending some crystals to the above adress - this is the best way to say thank you :heart:

3 Likes

Че то уже больше 2х недель прошло а кристаллы так и не пришли еще(

2 Likes

By the way, yes. Yesterday there seemed to be payments for other contests and proposals. Why was there no payment for this one?

1 Like

Привет всем! Мне сегодня сообщили, что на следующей неделе будет проведена выплата обязательно (вместе с еще несколькими конкурсами). В эту неделю не успели чекнуть результаты и попросили извинения за задержку.
Так что еще немного терпения )

Hi all! I was informed today that there will be a payout next week for sure (along with a few other contests). They didn’t have time to check the results this week and asked me to apologize for the delay.
So a little more patience )

10 Likes

Тоны пришли! Николай рахмет!

1 Like

If the reward has arrived, then I congratulate everyone!

Если награды пришли, тогда я всех поздравляю!

8 Likes

Не забываем отблагодарить Николая! Работа действительно проделана не малая и он этого заслуживает! Спасибо за понимание!

5 Likes

Passed :point_right: Free TON Community

Надо повторить . Тестирование то продолжается как никак