Within the framework of the accepted partnership between Free TON and Sigma, our community is the sponsor of the Dubai AIBC show, as well as other ongoing off-chain events. This is the first time that Free TON will be presenting and sponsoring at a major offline event, which is a very important milestone. This contest offers to attract participants who can bring the largest value for networking at the Dubai exhibition on 25-26th May 2021.
This contest is aimed at developing recognition of the project, building networking relationships between active members of Free TON and the global crypto community.
April 14 - 30, 2021
- Prove why you deserve to represent the community at this event;
- Show your background, recognitions, awards, diplomas or any certifications you may have, etc.;
- Show your projects/work in Free TON;
- Must have or create a presentation/booklet/something about your use case (or any other unique means to deliver your message – use your imagination) to be able to explain your use case on Free TON at the event. Please describe what you will do or provide what you already have.
- Answer the question, “How will I stand out at the event?”
- Answer the question, “How will this benefit Free TON?”
- Follow COVID-19 guidelines This is very important! If you do not follow the guidelines, you might not be able to enter Dubai. If you are a contest winner, but are forbidden entry for any reason whatsoever, the responsibility is wholly your own and you will forfeit your ticket(s) and reward.
- Product/service description and how it benefits Free TON;
- Event and offsite networking expertise;
- Use case details;
- Knowledge of sales and marketing (if not a technical person)
- Developer experience (if you are a technical person);
- Subscribers on social networks, social media presence;
- Ability to deliver a clear message (CVs/resumes with verifiable links and work will help)
The jury will be comprised of the following community members:
|Moon Young Lee||@chuorinkan||8df6775f1150ff6fcf84e60340b6ff4a7e84f371869ba6b67b06e40d2aac6851|
|Mike from MTX Connect||@markhorovitz||3ebe74eeb673dbde97d9d656066ec6101c1631d0f4c79cf4489c9441acd7bc0a|
1st - 5th place……………………… 1 general admission pass (Standard Ticket), 1 networking dinner pass (AIBC iGathering) + 1 party pass (AIBC Closing Night)
6th - 10th place……………………. 1 general admission pass (Standard Ticket) + 1 party ticket (AIBC Closing Night)
11th - 30th place.…………………. 1 general admission pass (Standard Ticket)
Plus an additional 2,500 TONs to every winner, payable upon onsite registration at the AIBC event in Dubai to reimburse and offset travel, lodging and meal costs, as well as mandatory COVID-19 test costs. Please come to the Free TON booth and provide your wallet number onsite to receive this reward.
Best submission wins an in-person recorded interview at the Dubai event. Woohoo!
1st - 5th place winners will need to go here, choose “standard ticket” and register for the event. There you will enter a coupon code for a discount that will be provided to you in the Winners Telegram chat group (see “Other” below) as soon as the contest is complete. To receive your iGathering and Closing Night passes, you will need to provide your full name and company name (if you have one) in the group chat on/before May 14, 2021. Closing Night passes are handed out onsite.
6th - 10th place winners will need to go here, choose “standard ticket” and register for the event. There you will enter a coupon code for a discount that will be provided to you in the Winners Telegram chat group (see “Other” below) as soon as the contest is complete. To receive your Closing Night pass, you will need to provide your full name and company name (if you have one) in the group chat on/before May 14, 2021, and you will then be added to the list.
11th - 30th place winners will need to go here, choose “standard ticket” and register for the event. There you will enter a coupon code for a discount that will be provided to you in the Winners Telegram chat group (see “Other” below) as soon as the contest is complete.
10% of the total contest reward amount divided among jurors who vote and provide feedback (both are necessary to receive the reward) on the basis of relative number of votes cast, i.e., distributed based on the number of votes each juror provides. For example, if one juror votes for 20 submissions and another juror votes only 5 times, the juror who votes 20 times will get 4 times more tokens than the juror who votes 5 times.
- Members of the jury who will participate in this contest cannot vote for their own submissions and should choose “Abstain”. This will be checked.
- Each juror will vote by rating each submission on a scale of 1 to 10, or may choose to reject or abstain. If you are participating in the contest, please vote “Abstain”for your own submission and leave a comment stating that you are participating.
- The minimal score threshold is an average score of 5 or greater. Any acreage score that is less than 5 is considered as rejected.
- To evaluate the work of the participants, the jury members must read each application in detail and leave a comment that reflects their having understood each contestants’ submission, i.e., nonspecific comments should be avoided. Each contestant must understand why they received the score that they did.
- Jurors are responsible for matching contestant IDs (see below under “Procedural Requirements”) to their submissions. If a match cannot be made, jurors can reject the submission.
- Participants must upload their submissions in PDF format. Any external links to their submission should be within the PDF. Failure to do so renders the submission as rejected.
- Every contest submission must have your Telegram ID for 2 reasons: 1) to match your ID to your submission, 2) in order to invite you to the Winners chat group once the contest is over (see “Other” below).
Once the contest is complete and the winners are announced, a Telegram group chat will be created where the winners can ask questions and discuss details in preparation for the event.