Free TON

Contest: Winners Works Catalog

Значит все остальные тоже против, вы же им пишите что делать надо.

:joy:

Почувствовал себя крутым)

Помню давно девушка поставила 1 бал оценку за то что вы накрутили очки участнику, так вы ее обозвали, очернили что она просто ливнула с жури.

Я бы тоже тому мусорному сайту оценку 1 бал поставил.

Можем поговорить об этом, я все помню, не первый день на форуме сижу.

Description

Vesting terms for the winners of the contest: #17 Web & Design: Winners Works Catalog

Type

Proposal

Terms

To receive vested tokens winners should:

1. present sources’ storage solution (graphics, figma, github, youtube etc.);
  2. add at least 100 new Works within at least 15 new Contests.

Links to the sources of the winners’ works are not allowed.

The status of sources’ availability should be indicated (optional).

The judgement day is set to 17.08.21

1 Like

Confirming his reputation as a bore. Let me remind you that contests imply open licenses.
Open source license assumes source material.
Who should I ask questions if I can’t find the source? I would like a detailed explanation why many of the winning entries do not have them?

Yes, there will be a github. If a contest participant closes his thread

Could you please read carefully the requirements? Thanks.

Yes, I have carefully read the requirements for organizing the contests. Hence the question. You may not answer me, your answers are not useful. Thanks.

Thanks. Due to the fact that I needed to collect materials for competitions, I studied the attitude towards the availability of the source code of the projects of the winners. This is a catastrophe.

Proposal passed. Free TON Community

Hi there.

Winners Works Catalog contest’s rewards has been automatically calculated according prize grid logic by TonPay.info contest accounting interface.

Anyone can verify this calculations and export address/reward excel format suited for further payments via smart contract.

Прошу прощения, я неправильно понял, думал речь опять пошла об исходниках каталогов.
Проблема с исходниками работ и привела к решению запустить этот конкурс. Единственное, что можно сделать на данный момент, чтобы добыть исходники, это обратиться напрямую к конкурсанту и запросить исходники у него.

2 Likes