Following the earlier adopted principal decision to allocate 280M EVERs for attracting the big liquidity providers to the network, the Everscale DeFi Alliance (hereinafter - Alliance) has run a course of negotiations with several investors, agents, and token sellers. It is now ready to start the program execution.
Currently, the allocation stays at the Foundation multi-signature wallet (0:fee1a3bd261619f036d83aafd8b34f47d794bbb58185379877291003f3a3526d) under the control of the Global Governance members.
The Alliance proposes to transfer the funds for the Crystal Hands 1 program under its control.
- The Alliance will define the minimum and maximum allocation for purchase subject to market conditions, network safety, and investor profile;
- The investor may receive the optional deep discount to the market price (25% and more) only in case the funds will stay locked for 6 months and more;
- The sale price for the investor must stay within the range of 0.20 - 0.40 USD/EVER;
- The Alliance may independently select agents assisting with the fundraising process, select sellers, as well as do direct sales based on the decision of the Alliance’s DAO;
- The referral fee for successful investor attraction is paid to agents, sellers, Alliance members, or Alliance itself in EVERs and may not exceed 15% of the sold and rewarded tokens to investors;
- The Alliance and its agents will perform the sale of tokens against the popular liquid digital assets with the further transfer of the liquidity to the Everscale network through the TON Bridge;
- The acquired funds will be used for the Everscale network development programs, including, but not limited to liquidity provision (specifically, in DeFi and NFT ecosystems), PR and marketing, developer grants and education, listings, and trading programs.
Transfer 280 mln EVER to the following multisignature wallet under the management of the DeFi Alliance members: 0:def1001c0d21f7c4531ea8b1522be9b76793deedb544d4c2d93633a082cc41b9.
Custodians of the wallet are listed in the table below, the signature scheme is 3/5.
|Member name||Public key|
Meaning three of five signatures are needed to release any transaction. ↩︎