Now, when we are nearing to “Rumble Fish” stage of Free TON roadmap and entering into a new age of decentralization, Free TON have received a lot of help and support from talented individuals (“Supporters”). This contest is for recent supporters of Free TON who have added “valuable contributions and supports” to the community and other users of Free TON. The aim is to motivate and appreciate “Supporters” of Free TON. Let’s be thankful for the valuable activities which have been done without any expectations.
Moreover, a constructive suggestion and advise has been received from Community Moderator @Roman_D (Mr Roman) to replace the “Forum Supporter” contest proposal with a “DeSupport Contest” proposal, in order to just consider valuable works from participants.
Above-mentioned backgrounds motivated me to propose this “DeSupport Contest” proposal.
Contest - This is a one-time contest and there are no plans for it to be repeated.
- This contest will start 5 days after passing by On-Chain Voting, and duration of contest is 10 days. Participants should provide their submissions within this time frame.
- To prevent spamming, only the activities before publish date of this proposal on the forum (till end of 18-11-2020) are acceptable.
Reward contest for those who have contributed Free TON engagement and moderation. The aim is to motivate and appreciate “Supporters” of
- Official Free TON telegram groups and
- Free TON forum.
Please submit a PDF file with your most significant and useful supports and contributions done within the time frame. The ways you can submit are (but not limited to) screenshots, clickable links, posts, activities, ranks, statistics, etc.
Based on work performed, the jury will decide who has done the best valuable job so far.
The top 60 winners will be chosen based on ratings and receive awards as follows:
1st-10th prize………………… 10,000 Tons each one
11th-20th prize………………… 8,000 Tons each one
21th-30th prize………………… 6,000 Tons each one
31th-40th prize…………….…… 3,000 Tons each one
41th-50th prize…………….……. 2,000 Tons each one
51th-60th prize…………….……. 1,000 Tons each one
In the event that more than 1 contestant receives the same ratings, the total related prize will be divided equally among them.
An amount equal to 5% of the sum total of all total tokens awarded to contest winners will be distributed among jurors who vote and provide feedback.
- Each juror will vote by rating each submission on a scale of 1 to 10 or can choose to reject or abstain.
- Jurors should provide feedback to submissions.
- Duplicate, sub par, incomplete or inappropriate submissions will be rejected.
- Participants must upload their work correctly so it can be viewed and accessible in the formats described. If work is inaccessible or does not fit the criteria described, the submission may be rejected by jurors.
- Participants must submit their work before the closing of the filing of submissions. If not submitted on time, the submission will not count.
- Every contest submission must have an identifiable contact that can be matched with your discussion forum description. If you did not provide a discussion forum description, then your submission must provide links to your online persona, such as a Telegram ID (preferred) or other direct contact information that can confirm that the work submitted is your own. If you fail to provide a means to verify that the submission is your own work, your submission may be rejected.
Anyone can participate, but Free TON cannot distribute TONs to US citizens or US entities.