This contest is based on Free TON DeSupport 2020.
This contest was created to motivate “helpers and evangelists” (“Supporters”) to bring Free TON ideas to the masses in chat groups, online forums and who helped moderators with tasks that solved “Community problems”. They help the community voluntarily on a daily basis, their contribution to the development of the community is invaluable. Let’s encourage them to continue working!
The community needs you!
Encourage all nominated members who have contributed their resources and time in chat groups and the online forum of Free TON.
DeSupport Contest (Nominated Members)
Contest Background and Illusions.
The jury voted for the DeSupport 2020 Contest Proposal which describing about 100 nominated Free TON Supporters and contest time frame in a pdf file.
But during on-chain deployment contest deadline mistakenly reflected the time 24 February, 23:59 UTC to 24 February,00:00 UTC.
Seriously deadline of any event can’t be just starting minute of the last date.
Participants habitually submit their submissions on last day oftentimes, so only 16% of nominated members were abled to submit their submissions due to deadline illusions.
This was a contest for Free TON supporters so every nominated supporters should be able to submit their support & contribution report with one more fair chance.
11 March - 14 March, 23:59 UTC.
- If the person was not nominated and sends a submission anyway, their submissions may be rejected.
- One submission - one participant.
- Nominated supporters who helped with chats and/or forum moderation, helped answering questions from the community, performed other helpful tasks (tables, translations, data aggregation etc) till december 31, 2020 can submit their contributions.
- Participants should provide all details about their work (screenshots, links to their work etc)
- Participants must upload their work correctly so it can be viewed and accessible in the formats described. If work is inaccessible or does not fit the criteria described, the submission may be rejected by jurors.
- Participants must submit their work before the closing of the filing of submissions. If not submitted on time, the submission will not count.
- Every contest submission must have an identifiable contact that can be matched with your discussion forum description. If you did not provide a discussion forum description, then your submission must provide links to your online persona, such as a Telegram ID (preferred) or other direct contact information that can confirm that the work submitted is your own. If you fail to provide a means to verify that the submission is your own work, your submission may be rejected.
Already Participated Free TON Supporters
Remaining Nominated Free TON Supporters
Average score for a submission must be at least 5.0 points to claim a reward. If the average score of the submission is less than 5.0 points, no rewards will be given to the contestant.
Rewards will be distributed to Free supporters based on their ratings and receive awards as follows:
9.00 - 10.00 ………………… 20,000 Tons
8.00 - 8.99 …………………… 15,000 Tons
7.00 - 7.99………………….… 12,000 Tons
6.00 - 6.99 …………………… 5,000 Tons
5.00 - 5.99 …………………… 2,500 Tons
0.00 - 4.99 … N/A
An amount equal to 5% of the sum total of all total tokens awarded to contest winners will be distributed among jurors who vote and provide feedback. This percentage will be awarded on the following basis:
The percentage of tokens awarded to the jury will be distributed based on the number of votes each juror casts. For example, if one juror votes 20 times and another juror votes 5 times, the juror who votes 20 times will get 4 times more tokens than the juror who votes 5 times.
Detailed feedback is mandatory in order to collect any rewards.
- The juror must have a solid understanding of the described subject in order to provide a score and feedback. If not, the juror should choose to “Abstain”.
- Jurors or whose team(s) intend to participate in this contest by providing submissions lose their right to vote in this contest.
- Each juror will vote by rating each submission on a scale of 1 to 10 or can choose to reject it if it does not meet requirements or vote “Abstain” if they feel unqualified to judge.
- Jurors must provide feedback on submissions or lose their reward.
- The Jury will reject duplicate, sub-par, incomplete, or inappropriate submissions.
- The number of days for jury voting is hereby set at 5 days.