Esports SG achieved significant results with 136420 Tons during the last four months. Next step is to gradually reduce expenses until we no longer need budgets from Givers. We plan to achieve this via implementing use cases for gamers on https://freetonleague.com and beyond. Free TON League winners will be motivated to spend Tons within the ecosystem so we can reuse them instead of asking for more budget. Eventually, we become self-sustaining, after that our next goal would be profitability.
This part of the budget is needed to continue Free TON League primary activity - tournaments. Withdrawal will be locked until we provide options for players to spend their prizes within our ecosystem.
Another part of the budget is needed to open 1st stages for incoming collaborations. For each collaboration, a separate proposal will be posted and discussed with the community. We are also going to stake an outstanding amount of TONs reserved for collaborations in order to decrease future budget requests.
- Prize pool - 26 000 Tons
- Organization - 20 000 Tons
- Streaming - 6 000 Tons
- StarCraft 2 - viewers bet Tons to predict match results - 5 000 Tons for 1 event
- Mafia - viewers choose players by voting with Tons - 5 000 Tons for 1 event
- Collaborations - 150 000 Tons for 1st stages for incoming collaborations to bring use-cases
- Contests for additional features, tools, and bots to handle esports sub-governance operations - 50 000 Tons
We request main governance for 262 000 Tons divided into 3 parts according to the following schedule:
- 62 000 upfront.
- 40 tournaments with additional mechanics aimed to increase TON spending within our ecosystem
- 100 000 for being able to accept the collaboration proposals and continue Free TON League tournaments and contests
- Vote on the collaboration proposal (at least 1) and finish the Integration Stage. The partner should provide on-chain KPIs in the proposal
- 100 000 for Stage 2 (KPIs to be listed by a collaborator in Stage 2 Request), Free TON League tournaments, and contests