Free TON

Free TON Ambassador Subgovernance Proposal

Thanks for good words!

2 Likes

:rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

2 Likes

5 mln? Seriosly? It’s too much for such subgovernance. I checked many submissions are very weak. It’s bad idea to distrubute so much.

1 Like

General implementation of Ambassador Subgovernance. The program that took 1st place in the Brand Masters Contest will be used as a prototype (according to the Rewards structure table in the submission of the contest’ winner)* 1,000,000

It’s to high price. Is there Elton John?

1 Like

You have my full support. Free TON needs such a subgovernance

3 Likes

Hi!

You can come and participate in Ambassador Subgovernance. Hope you have an interesting program with KPI to implement.

Also, check those materials to understand this Subgovernance:

1 Like

Thank you very much! Our team put big effort to prepare and run this Sub.

2 Likes

Thank you! :volcano: :volcano: :volcano: :volcano:

Hope to see you in Ambassadors Renewal Contests! And Jury Contest too!

1 Like

Which submission do you mean? The subgovernance is establishing, just now. As you can see, a plenty of work should be done in this subgovernance.

2 Likes

A lot of work has been done over the past two-three weeks by our team and there is still more to be done, these are just the first steps

1 Like

If the budget was lower (for this kind of subgovernance), I would say it is not going to bring us something.

3 Likes

Yes, we promised him 10K if he writes a good song about Free TON.

6 Likes

I agree that budget is too much for such activites

I think that 1 million dollars for Elton John will not be enough

Maybe a contest should be designed for a nice poem.
May I try my chance too?

2 Likes

You are welcome! It would be cool to create a song about Free TON!) :wink: or poem

2 Likes

Yes, I saw it. But submissions are too week for such rewards. By the way 1 mln for Ambassador program creation is too much

Hi, FireMan!

Are you a friend of Burning Man? )))

What kind of activities do you mean? What kind of the activities can you/your friends/audience can provide for the Free TON promotion?

Nice, but it seems like someone already has “program” for Ambassador Governance and wants to get 1mln from that.

General implementation of Ambassador Subgovernance. The program that took 1st place in the Brand Masters Contest will be used as a prototype (according to the Rewards structure table in the submission of the contest’ winner)*

Can you expalin it? Seems very centralized such amount for 1 person.

In my opinion too much water in this governance. I doubt that it might bring value for Freeton.