Free TON

Free TON Ambassador Subgovernance Proposal

Nice, but it seems like someone already has “program” for Ambassador Governance and wants to get 1mln from that.

General implementation of Ambassador Subgovernance. The program that took 1st place in the Brand Masters Contest will be used as a prototype (according to the Rewards structure table in the submission of the contest’ winner)*

Can you expalin it? Seems very centralized such amount for 1 person.

In my opinion too much water in this governance. I doubt that it might bring value for Freeton.

You can bring much stronger submission as well! That would be great! That is why we are making this Sub. Which is not our first contribution to the Free TON.

Nobody is going to spend a million to create a program. Please read all the documents carefully.

1 Like

Make better. That would be honest I think.

You need to check all the Community History from the May according to the Ambassadors in Free TON to understand what happened in this area and how many participants there was in two contests with submissions.

2 Likes

This person, his work was based on the entire structure of the work of the ambassadors (you can familiarize yourself with this work at the 29th contest), clearly wrote in his submission that he was ready to implement his program and would do it regardless of the voting results.
In other submission (except for one more), personally, after analyzing ALL applications for this competition, I did not see such readiness

2 Likes

Best submissions in the contest is water? Jury voted for just water? Sound like a good joke! :wink:

3 Likes

Yes, I’ve seen it, that’s why I tell you that it’s look too bad. Nothing is clear

I think everyone should be familiar with all submission of 29th contest. another way people would not understand the main sense of Ambassador SubGov at all

2 Likes

How many proposals have you already posted here?
Perhaps I could use your experience to reduce the water in my future proposals. :thinking:

2 Likes

I am by your side to support this sub governance

3 Likes

Ok. Everything is bad. I get your position.

Guys, seems like you are team and trying to push you proposal, but it’s decentralized community. I don’t know about your networks with main team, but it’s look like too centralized.

This is only your opinion, you have not yet provided any confirmation of this.

It is better to work and develop the Free TON. Like we do.

1 Like

You can argue your points and give your reasons, and the community will make the final judgment.

2 Likes

5 mln for 3 months? Wow! Isn’t a lot?

Free TON Ambassador Team Application Form to receive an invitation to the team chat. You can see all applications here.

2 Likes

On my opinion you can not earn so much when you don’t pay enough for it. Have you heard " I’m Not Rich Enough to Buy Cheap Things."?

Buying cheap things means throwing your money out. Hope Free TON community will never buy cheap things.

2 Likes

How did you come to the conclusion that this is a lot? Have you made any calculations that demonstrate this?

2 Likes