Free TON

Free TON Dev Experience Jury Contest

Short description

This is the first contest to be run by the initial Free TON Dev Experience Jury. The Free TON Dev Experience Jury will be limited to the work executed within the Free TON Dev Experience subgovernance structure. The goal of this contest is to find 15 jurors to perform the functions described below.

Type

Contest

Contest entry period

Starts: 26 October, 2020 at 01:00 PM UTC, Ends: 05 November, 2020 at 24:00 PM

Goal

The goal of the contest is to attract professional developers that will be motivated to enhance the Free TON ecosystem by participating in the Free TON Dev Experience subgovernance.

Contest submission requirements

Applicants must provide a curriculum vitae that demonstrates the following:

• Knowledge of IT and/or blockchain technologies
  • Proof of engagement in open source development (a link to github account is a must have)
  • Proof of knowledge of the code base of the Free TON
  • Proof of good understanding of the decentralised governance
  • Disclosure of the organisations/ the companies they are working for
  • Disclosure of social network identity (Telegram ID, LinkedIn ID (if possible), Github ID)

Rights and duties of the winner as a member of the Free TON Dev Experience Jury

The duties of the Free TON Dev Experience Jury members are the following:

• to ensure smooth running of Free TON Dev Experience subgovernance;
  • to ensure development of contests proposals;
  • to review the contests proposals;
  • to assess submissions for the contests, including if necessary code review or documentation review;
  • to ensure timely distribution of funds;
  • to participate in the activities of the Free TON Dev Experience subgovernance on a regular basis.

The Free TON Dev Experience Jury members can’t judge the applications and submissions from themselves, organisations they belong to/companies they work for. It’s the responsibility of the Free TON Dev Experience Jury members to declare the affiliation and withdraw from assessment. This reason constitutes a valid excuse for any juror to abstain from judging the contest submissions.

For the purpose of the efficient and timely assessment the jurors will be split into groups according to the topics of the contests to be run within Free TON Dev Experience subgovernance: SDK Contests, Toolchain Contests, Node Contests, and other. Check Free TON Dev Experience subgovernance proposal for more information.

The Free TON Dev Experience Jury members are eligible for their services for the remuneration from the Jury Remuneration Fund. The rewards are to be defined on case basis.

Assessment of the entrants to Free TON Dev Experience Jury Contest

Each of the initial Free TON Dev Experience jurors has to assess all the incoming applications.

A juror must assess the application on a scale of 1-10 (10 - the highest score, 1 - the lowest score), based on assessment criteria.

A juror must provide a writing feedback for each application.

The applications that can’t be read or contain irrelevant information, or submitted after the deadline are to be disqualified and rejected.

Procedural remarks

Participants must correctly upload their applications to the Free TON Dev Experience Jury contest (in PDF format) in order for the jurors to view them. If the application can’t be open or is submitted in the wrong format, the candidate will be rejected by the jury.

Participants must submit their applications before the deadline of the contest. If the application is submitted late, it will be rejected.

All submissions must include the contestant’s social network identity, a Telegram ID and Github ID, by which jurors can verify that the submission belongs to the individual who submitted it. ​If not, the submission may be rejected.

Any juror may approach any applicant via Telegram and appoint an interview or ask several questions in writing to clarify any facts given in the application. The rejection to give an interview or to answer the questions can affect the score.

Disclaimer

Anyone can participate, but Free TON does not distribute Tons to US citizens or entities.

3 Likes

Guys, here’s a revision of that proposal. Please take a jury contest within 24 hours in this new edition.

Contest Proposal: Free TON Dev Experience Jury Contest

Short description

This is the first contest to be run by the initial Free TON Dev Experience Jury. The Free TON Dev Experience Jury will be limited to the work executed within the Free TON Dev Experience subgovernance structure. The goal of this contest is to find at least 15 jurors to perform the functions described below. The each Jury group has to have at least 3 jurors.

Type

Contest

Contest entry period

Starts: 26 October, 2020 at 01:00 PM UTC, Ends: 05 November, 2020 at 24:00 PM

Goal

The goal of the contest is to attract professional developers that will be motivated to enhance the Free TON ecosystem by participating in the Free TON Dev Experience subgovernance.

Contest submission requirements

Applicants must provide a curriculum vitae that demonstrates the following:

• Knowledge of IT and/or blockchain technologies

• Proof of engagement in open source development (a link to github account is a must have)

• Proof of knowledge of the code base of the Free TON

• Proof of good understanding of the decentralised governance

• Disclosure of the organisations/ the companies they are working for

• Disclosure of social network identity (Telegram ID, LinkedIn ID (if possible), Github ID)

• Deployment of smart-contracts if you want to join Smart Contract Jury group

• Choose the Jury group you want to join (you can choose several ones) - SDK Contests, Toolchain Contests, Node Contests, Smart Contract

• Rights and duties of the winner as a member of the Free TON Dev Experience Jury

• The duties of the Free TON Dev Experience Jury members are the following:

• to ensure smooth running of Free TON Dev Experience subgovernance;

• to ensure development of contests proposals;

• to review the contests proposals;

• to assess submissions for the contests, including if necessary code review or documentation review;

• to ensure timely distribution of funds;

• to participate in the activities of the Free TON Dev Experience subgovernance on a regular basis.

For the purpose of the efficient and timely assessment the jurors will be split into groups according to the topics of the contests to be run within Free TON Dev Experience subgovernance: SDK Contests, Toolchain Contests, Node Contests, Smart Contract. Check Free TON Dev Experience subgovernance proposal for more information.

The Free TON Dev Experience Jury members are eligible for their services for the remuneration from the Jury Remuneration Fund. The rewards are to be defined on case basis.

Assessment of the entrants to Free TON Dev Experience Jury Contest

Each of the initial Free TON Dev Experience jurors has to assess all the incoming applications.

A juror must assess the application on a scale of 1-10 (10 - the highest score, 1 - the lowest score), based on assessment criteria.

A juror must provide a writing feedback for each application.

The applications that can’t be read or contain irrelevant information, or submitted after the deadline are to be disqualified and rejected.

Procedural remarks

Participants must correctly upload their applications to the Free TON Dev Experience Jury contest (in PDF format) in order for the jurors to view them. If the application can’t be open or is submitted in the wrong format, the candidate will be rejected by the jury.

Participants must submit their applications before the deadline of the contest. If the application is submitted late, it will be rejected.

All submissions must include the contestant’s social network identity, a Telegram ID and Github ID, by which jurors can verify that the submission belongs to the individual who submitted it. ​If not, the submission may be rejected.

Any juror may approach any applicant via Telegram and appoint an interview or ask several questions in writing to clarify any facts given in the application. The rejection to give an interview or to answer the questions can affect the score.

Disclaimer

Anyone can participate, but Free TON does not distribute Tons to US citizens or entities.

1 Like

Dear colleagues, good afternoon!

My name is Roman Nguyen, and this is my submission for a vacant position on the Free TON DevEx SubGovervnace jury.

I am a partner at RSquad IT company (https://rsquad.io/). Our company implements various projects for the development of information systems, mainly in the areas of blockchain and web. I am the leader of the web direction in our company.

As a developer and architect, I took part in the following projects (at RSquad we respect the agreements, so, unfortunately, I cannot disclose the names of the projects if the NDA is signed):

• Development of a complex of technical solutions for a cryptobank;
  • Creation of a cryptocurrency exchange;
  • Creation of a closed analytical platform for a cryptocurrency project;
  • Creation of an advertising exchange;
  • Creation of a multi-level crypto platform for exchanges, working with data and simplifying e-commerce;
  • Creation of an exchange for trading in intellectual property;
  • Creation of a system for accounting for mutual obligations based on the corporate blockchain;
  • As well as other projects and prototypes using blockchain technologies and / or automation of management processes in the following areas: logistics, finance, corporate governance, marketing and advertising, etc.

I am quite actively involved in the public life of the Free TON project:

• Initial member in DGO Subgovernance
  • Initial member in Web & Design Subgovervnance
  • Architect of the solution to simplify the voting process EasyVote (https://easy-vote.rsquad.io/)
  • Together with the team took part and was the winner of various Free TON competitions, for example:

As for the technology stack, I am an expert in front-end technologies (TypeScript, React, Angular etc). Also, I write in Solidity.

tg: @inyellowbus
e-mail: roman.ngyuen@rrstd.ru

4 Likes

Greetings to all!

My name is Andrey Nedobylsky, and this is my submission for a vacant position on the Free TON Dev Experience sub gov. jury.

I am CTO of SVOI.dev development labs. Our team has extensive experience in working not only with classic products, but also with distributed systems including blockchain.

In the past, I have been actively involved in and led the development of blockchain platform IZZZIO (https://github.com/Izzzio/izzzio). Within the framework of this platform, I have developed a product similar in technical characteristics and principles to FreeTON. I’m sure I can be useful as a developer and jury for a project, as I see a lack of developer-friendly tools and documentation.

Also in the past I participated in the following projects:

• Bridges between different blockchain platforms
  • Safe cross-blockchain interactions
  • Blockchain-connected IoT and hardware
  • Integration of crypto-providers for Russian Federal Security Service
  • Blockchain game developing
  • Blockchain DeFi systems developing
  • Developing new consensus algorithms

and others.

At the moment, my team and I independently work on the developer tools for FreeTON. We also prepare documents for technical proposals of a different type of token (analog of TIP-3) and financial systems.

For example as part of the development of new functionality for FreeTON, we in SVOI.dev labs faced the problem of starting an dev environment for Solidity contracts.

One of the temporary solution that we have already tried inside the team is the Telegram Bot, which compiles a Solidity contract on an already configured development environment, and also generates related files.

More info you can find at https://forum.freeton.org/t/useful-tool-freeton-developer-helper-bot/4479.

My main technology stack:

• JavaScript
  • Node.js
  • Ethereum + Solidity
  • MongoDB
  • MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite
  • Elasticsearch + Sphinx
  • Linux :slight_smile:

The Jury groups I want to join (all of the proposed) - SDK Contests, Toolchain, Contests, Node Contests, Smart Contract.

Contacts and profiles:

GitHub: https://github.com/lailune

Telegram: @lailune

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/андрей-недобыльский-920841b4/

Email: cto@svoi.dev

Also, public activity and publications:

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi All! My name Renat Skitsan. I am DevOps engeener with almost 5 year expereince. I cannot stay away when people building new internet. I want to be part of group which will focused on Node Contests.

Releated items and expireince:

• jury member in main governence
  • winner of DevOps contests, Magister Ludi, Depool
  • initial member of DevOps subgovernence which will be focused on infrastructure (currently in design/discussion stage)

Telegram: @renatSK

1 Like

I am new to the blockchain (4-5 months approx.), but I am highly skilled in the infrastructure side. Participated in the Free TON DevOps, DePool contests. Will be useful in Nodes contests and probably can help with some specific tooling. But my main goal is to help where possible. I see that there are not enough people submitted to the DevExp jury, that’s why I might be useful at least in the initial stages.

1 Like

Greetings to all!

My name is Andrey Falaleev, and this is my submission for a position within Free TON Dev Exp SubGovervnace Jury.

Before blockchains I worked at different companies (Camshare LLC, AVM Software Inc, Elecard LLC, Parallels Limited, Plesk International GmbH and others)
with different technologies and products, from distributed database to multimedia codecs and platforms.

Now, I am CTO of the CyberCore team.

In the last years I lead the team which developed the following blockchain systems:

Both Colos and CyberWay blockchains are run in the decentralised manner, so, my experience of dealing / developing / living in the decentralised systems is substantial.

While working for Golos we delivered several Hard Forks with economic and technical improvements and migrated the client to the new EOS-based platform - CyberWay.

The EOS platform is very expensive cost in terms of resources for such applications as Golos. So, we decided to fork EOS and implement better algorithms for resource distribution. We also added Event Engine and DBMS. As a result, CyberWay is cheaper and more robust than EOS.

We migrate all users and all information from the original Golos blockchain to the application on CyberWay blockchain.
To learn more check cyberway.io or https://explorer.cyberway.io, or https://golos.io

After implementing the Golos application our team developed the Commun application (https://commun.com).

Our team is one of the initial members of the Free Ton.
And I’m the initial member of the FreeTON Dev Exp SubGovernace.

My main technology stack:

• C/C++ (C++17/C++14/C++11, STL/Boost/LLVM/Qt)
  • Python
  • JavaScript, Node.js
  • EOS, Steem, Bitcoin, PIVX, Qtum
  • MongoDB, Redis, Memcached
  • Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL
  • Linux, Docker

The Jury groups I want to join:

• Node Contests
  • SDK Contests
  • Toolchain Contests

Contacts and profiles:

Thanks.

1 Like

Andrey, hi. Thank you for your submission! In the portfolio of your company SVOI.dev, I can see familiar and very interesting projects: Cryptoindex & Cryptoforecast. What is your role and / or your company’s role in developing of these projects?

Roman Romanov for Free TON Dev Experience

Free TON Dev Experience Jury Contest

Name
Roman Romanov

E-mail roman.romanov@rrstd.ru

Telegram ID
@RRoman_Tver

Github

Jury Groups which I want to join

• SDK Contests
  • Toolchain Contests
  • Node Contests
  • Smart Contracts
  • Other Contests within Free Ton Dev Exp subgovernance

Professional Experience
More than 20 years of experience in the field of information technology. In addition to working in IT, I taught for some time at the university's magistracy and was engaged in applied research (area of ​​scientific interest: systems and management processes in the field of information technology). I am currently a leader and partner in the IT company https://rsquad.io/. Blockchain development is one of the highest priority areas of our business. Despite the fact that I am formally the CEO of the company, I still write the code myself. I have a fairly extensive technology stack, but the main one: C++, JS, Ethereum, Solidity, I have been studying TON technologies for more than a year.

Proof of qualifications
As a developer and architect, I took part in the following projects (at RSquad we respect the agreements, so, unfortunately, I cannot disclose the names of the projects if the NDA is signed):

• Development of a complex of technical solutions for a cryptobank;
  • Creation of a cryptocurrency exchange;
  • Creation of a closed analytical platform for a cryptocurrency project;
  • Creation of an advertising exchange;
  • Creation of a multi-level crypto platform for exchanges, working with data and simplifying e-commerce;
  • Creation of an exchange for trading in intellectual property;
  • Creation of a system for accounting for mutual obligations based on the corporate blockchain;
  • Development of an automated information technology management system for a large mining enterprise;

You can see more on our website.

Also, I personally and my RSquad team take an active part in the life of the community: we are winners of the airdrop, TVM, IMS, AtomicSwaps contests, in addition, we have already released additional technical solutions for the development of the Free TON project and the project community and we are not going to stop there.

Describe what you have done using, what you know about code base of Free TON
Wrote a number of contracts for Free TON. I actively participate in the life of the community and help with consultations. Also, our team periodically participates in the development competition for Free TON

I'm also doing validation, actively supporting the validation node.

Proof of skills in building smart-contracts
Wrote contracts for the Atomic Swaps competition - https://github.com/RSquad/ton-swap/tree/master/free-ton/contracts
I actively worked with smart contracts on the client-side and server-side, for example, took part in the creation of https://easy-vote.rsquad.io

Company i’m working for
CEO — https://rsquad.io/

Personal Information
I have been following the Free TON project since its inception, in addition, our team has been cooperating for quite a long time with various companies and projects involved in the launch of the Free TON network. I fully share the principles and approaches described in the Declaration of Decentralization, and I really like the project itself, and since I still remain a developer, I want to accept as a member of the jury in DevEx subgavernance in order to develop and improve the infrastructure of colleagues' work and take part in the creation of new solutions.

2 Likes

Hello DevExp initial members!
Before you go through my resume, please take a look at my answers to frequently asked interview questions I’ve prepared bellow.

• Why did I apply to DevExp Jury contest? Would I do this without being rewarded?
    My answer is yes. I am a developer by myself. I had some difficulties entering Free TON area of knowledge and I want to make it easier for other developers. Also I want to sharp my technical expertise, dive deeper in the subject, to be at the forefront of progress and I want to help it. And I want to be useful for community.

• Do I apply to every Jury contest just to gain easy money?
    No. I’m not going to apply for jury contests in non technical sub-governances like Wiki, Ambassador, SMM, etc… I didn’t apply for jurors in DGO and Mitya was angree that they have too few jurors at the end.
    The reason for this is I understand that it is almost full time job to be a good jury. And I can not take part everywhere even if I wish to. I think in other communities less technical guys could do the job.

• Why do I think I will be a good jury member?
    For the next reasons:

1. I am a member of Jury 1.1. I’m doing good (ask Ron) so I have a practical experience.
  2. I am able to think logically and I have a systemic mindset. I can think for the future. It is because I graduated from the Novosibirsk Physics and Mathematics School.
  3. I’m going to spend my extra time in case I’m not aware enough about some topic.

Jury groups I want to join:

• SDK Contests - During validators contest I made node performance monitoring utility. I’m using it in my everyday work.
  • Toolchain Contests - The tools we need most of all.
  • Node Contests - I took part on validator & DePool contests.
  • Smart Contract - I used FIFT, func to write smart contract last year. And I’m dreaming about func debugger. Now I’m using solidity but it is not so funny as with func. :slight_smile:

Free TON wallet address: 0:7458e76d96e3db303be627ab347c606057a05be82407126484eb85fa217f1fbf

----- CV --------------------------------------------------

Buenos dias!
I’m Alex from Argentina.
I have over 30 years of experience in IT and I’m a miner and staker in several projects so I have enough knowledge of IT to be a good DevExp juror.

Here is my blockchain experience:

• TypeScript/Angular for front-end;
  • JavaScript, Web3.js for middleware;
  • Solidity smart-contracts for back-end;
  • MakerDAO, Dai, MKR, CDP;
  • 2019 Taking part in Telegram Blockchain development contests;
  • 2020 Taking part in Free TON validator contest;

Bellow are some facts about me to support my point:

• first programming language: PL-1/L (1986);
  • graduated from the Novosibirsk Physics and Mathematics boarding school;
  • other programming languages I used: Natural, Basic, Pascal, Fortran, C, Assemblers z80/x86/ibm360, Foxpro, Clipper, Delphi, PHP, Perl, VB, Swift, JavaScript, TypeScript, Solidity, Fift, Func;
  • I caught the time when developers used punched cards to enter a program into a computer, I did it couple of times too;
  • I had experience with mainframes. They also had a reset button. it was big and red and I pressed it once by accident with my elbow :slightly_smiling_face:
  • I started to work with FreeBSD since its version 2.2.8 in 1999.
  • I worked at Rambler when it was the leader of Internet in Russia. The whole office used my PC as a router during couple of days one time.
  • I passed over 30 exams. I had the most complete Microsoft certification.
  • I was one of the high scored Microsoft Certified network trainers in 2007-2008;
  • I had experience with high-loaded clusters in Rusbank;
  • I had experience working in a large distributed network environment in Capital Insurance company, RosGosStrakh.
  • I was the head of a department with 30 employees.
  • I had experience with products from major international vendors: Oracle, Microsoft, Cisco.

My contacts:
tg: @anovi
forum.freeton.org: alexnew
e-mail: 7309407@gmail.com
github: https://github.com/asnov

Hi. Thanks for asking :slight_smile:

I got involved in these two projects at an early stage. I also got involved in these projects at a late stage. Personally, I did not take part in the development of Cryptoindex, but there are members in the team who worked in these projects.

Hello all! My name is Alexander. I’ll be glad to join this subgovernance as a jury member.
I’ve attached PDF file with my resume. My Telegram if you have any questions @alvesnax
P.S I’m Magister Ludi participant.

1 Like

I would like to join the subgovernance for this, is it too late?

I’ve been with the freeton system since the release of the TON C++ source code last September 2019.

My qualifications include extensive work in the C++ analysis of TON source, building of nodeJS APIs, deep understanding of the TON blockchain and Solidity (DeFi).

I am a runner-up of devops contest and airdrop mechanics contest, and I just entered DEX architecture contest. I’m also entering the marketing proposal contest (1 day left).

I also have an allotment of tokens from “telegram contest winners”.

My focus is almost entirely on dev toolkits and app development integrating TON into mobile and desktop web applications using cordova, but I also have a telegram BOT wallet in development.

I was instrumental in the creation of hardware wallet BitLox.com

telegram and github ID: hortonelectric and ‘novito’,

co-founder of Hulk.finance and blocky.my as well as many more upcoming projects

used to be the CTO of Audiobooksnow.com (little brother now has that title)

“Resume” below (2 years out of date). please ask me if you want to know more.

2 Likes

Hi, David!
Yes, it was too late this time. I’m sorry no one answered you earlier. Your high qualifications are undeniable. Judges contests will be held regularly. This will be a cyclical repeated process, so you can apply the next time. Don’t worry, you will not wait too long. Until that time you could still take part in the DevExp sub-governance activities in the TG group @freeton_dev_exp