WIP = Work In Progress
This contest is essentially a continuation of the #2 Free TON Dev Experience Jury Contest and #8 Additional contest: Free TON Dev Experience Jury Contest. Due to the fact that not everyone was able to participate in the previous contests, it was decided to provide an additional opportunity for those who want to become jury members.
Starts: 12 October, 2021 at 23:59 UTC
Ends: 24 October, 2021 at 23:59 UTC
Starts: 24 October, 2021 at 23:59 UTC
Ends: 31 October, 2021 at 23:59 UTC
The goal of the contest is to attract professional developers that will be motivated to enhance the Free TON ecosystem by participating in the Free TON Dev Experience subgovernance .
Applicants must provide a curriculum vitae that demonstrates the following:
- Knowledge of IT and/or blockchain technologies
- Proof of engagement in open source development (a link to github account is a must have)
- Proof of knowledge of the code base of the Free TON
- Proof of good understanding of the decentralised governance
- Disclosure of the organisations/ the companies they are working for
- Disclosure of social network identity (Telegram ID, LinkedIn ID (if possible), Github ID)
- Deployment of smart-contracts if you want to join Smart Contract Jury group
- Choose the Jury group you want to join (you can choose several ones) - SDK Contests, Toolchain Contests, Node Contests, Smart Contract
The duties of the Free TON Dev Experience Jury members are the following:
- to ensure smooth running of Free TON Dev Experience subgovernance;
- to ensure development of contests proposals;
- to review the contests proposals;
- to assess submissions for the contests, including if necessary code review or documentation review;
- to ensure timely distribution of funds;
- to participate in the activities of the Free TON Dev Experience subgovernance on a regular basis.
For the purpose of the efficient and timely assessment the jurors will be split into groups according to the topics of the contests to be run within Free TON Dev Experience subgovernance: SDK Contests, Toolchain Contests, Node Contests, Smart Contract. Check Free TON Dev Experience subgovernance proposal for more information.
The Free TON Dev Experience Jury members are eligible for their services for the remuneration from the Jury Remuneration Fund . The rewards are to be defined on case basis.
Each of the initial members of the Free TON Dev Experience Subgovernance has to assess all the incoming applications.
A juror must assess the application on a scale of 1-10 (10 - the highest score, 1 - the lowest score), based on assessment criteria.
A juror must provide a writing feedback for each application.
The applications that can’t be read or contain irrelevant information, or submitted after the deadline are to be disqualified and rejected.
Participants must correctly upload their applications to the Free TON Dev Experience Jury contest (in PDF format) in order for the jurors to view them. If the application can’t be open or is submitted in the wrong format, the candidate will be rejected by the jury.
Participants must submit their applications before the deadline of the contest. If the application is submitted late, it will be rejected.
All submissions must include the contestant’s social network identity, a Telegram ID and Github ID, by which jurors can verify that the submission belongs to the individual who submitted it. If not, the submission may be rejected .
Any juror may approach any applicant via Telegram and appoint an interview or ask several questions in writing to clarify any facts given in the application. The rejection to give an interview or to answer the questions can affect the score.