Submission period: August 24, at 00:00 UTC – August 31, 2021 at 23:59 UTC
Judging period: August 31, 2021 at 00:00 UTC – September 7, 2021 at 23:59 UTC
To promote Free TON, it is necessary to increase marketing materials that will tell partners, users and journalists about the project. One of these materials is an overview of the Free TON ecosystem.
The goal of this contest is to show to the maximum number of people how fast the Free TON ecosystem is growing and how many applications appear on the TON blockchain every quarter. This contest is only one of the stages and can be repeated in the future (due to the fact that the ecosystem is growing very fast)
- Free TON Logo
- Crypto wallets
- Games on the TON blockchain
- Useful tools
- Media support and partners
- DeFi tools
Additional tools not mentioned in the list above.
- Each component must be completely unique. If the contest work has a source of inspiration or partial borrowing, the source must be indicated. Finding such a source without specifying it will lower the final score;
- For typography, only an open source font can be used that contains characters for at least Latin and Cyrillic;
- Participants should provide PNG/JPEG/SVG formats;
- Otherwise, they will not receive their rewards.
1 place……………………….…4,500 TONs
2 place……………………….……2,500 TONs
3 place………….…………………1,500 TONs
4-5 place…………………………500 TONs
Total prize pool - 10,000 TONs
- Jury members who vote in this contest must have a solid understanding of branding and graphic design. Those jurors who don’t, should not vote or choose “Abstain.”
- Jurors whose team(s) intend to participate in this contest by providing submissions lose their right to vote in this contest.
- Each juror will vote by rating each submission on a scale of 1 to 10 or can choose to reject it if it does not meet requirements or choose to abstain from voting if they feel unqualified to judge.
- Jurors will provide feedback on each submission.
- The Jury will reject duplicate, sub-par, incomplete, or inappropriate submissions.
- High-quality work
- Beautiful design
- Viral effect
10% will be divided equitably between all jurors who vote and provide feedback based on their votes’ quantity and quality. Both voting and feedback are mandatory to collect this reward.
- The community reserves the right not to pay remuneration to a member who has not fulfilled at least one of the important points in the “Primary requirements and winning conditions” section. This condition is valid even if the voting period has already passed and the participant has scored a sufficient rating to receive a reward.
- All submissions should be published on the FreeTON forum under the topic with the discussion of the according contest, and at the governance platform located at gov.freeton.org to be considered valid submissions.
- All submissions must be accessible for the Jury to open and view, so please double-check your submission. If the submission is inaccessible or does not fit the criteria described, jurors may reject the submission.
- Contestants must submit their work before the closing of the filing of applications. If not submitted on time, the submission will not count.
- All submissions must contain the contestant’s contact information, preferably a Telegram username by which jurors can verify that the submission belongs to the individual who submitted it. If not, jurors may reject your submission.
- The content published in the forum and the provided PDF file should not differ, except for formatting. Otherwise, jurors may reject the submission.
- If your submission has links to the work performed, the content of those links must have the contestant’s contact details, preferably a Telegram username, so jurors can match it and verify whom the work belongs to. If not, jurors may reject your submission.
- Multiple submissions:
- Each contestant has the right to provide several submissions if they contain different approaches to the contest problem’s solving. However, if works are not unique enough or differ just in insignificant details, jurors may reject such repeating submissions.
- If the contestant wants to make an additional submission that overrides the one previously published, he must inform the Jury about this fact and indicate the correct revision to assess. In this case, only the indicated work will count. If the contestant hasn’t indicated the updated submission as the correct one, only the first one will count, the Jury will reject all the others.
An amount equal to 1% of the sum total of all total tokens awarded to contest winners will be distributed to the author of the contest: