Bring millions of hyper-casual gamers to Free TON
QuickAppNinja (QAN) provides 230,000 developers of trivia-quiz games with a toolkit that lets them create games for Android. Developers then self-publish these games to the Google Play Store and make money from ads. Those games are installed at a rate of about 2 million times per month. Total installs so far: ~170 million.
QAN will bring hundreds of thousands of active users to Free TON every month by moving their operation from the Google Play Store to the web and integrating Free TON as the infrastructure for ad sales, accounting, and user motivation.
QAN will create its own website/store for gaming, which will have Free TON as the main infrastructure element. Each game will be HTML5-based with no need to download and open them through Android or iOS. This alone will greatly expand the market for gamers.
The system will create Free TON wallets for each user transparently. However, to take hold of their tokens - winnings, and ad display compensation for developers, they will have to install TON Surf and become active Free TON users. Only these installations will be counted towards new Free TON users.
Basic system arithmetic - a rough estimate based on current levels of user acquisition + retention + involvement:
- 500 new developers daily, each creating 1 new game
- Each game attracts 300 players on average
- Average gameplay involves 2 levels and 3 displays of banners/video ads
- Which gives us in total around 5003002*3 = 900,000 transactions per day
Note, however, that opening the system to Apple users will give it around 40% boost in signups.
- Will utilize Free TON as the main infrastructure element for all business processes: ad sales/displays, developer compensation, user motivation, cross-game asset transfer, etc.
- Will motivate users to install and use TON Surf to securely transfer and manage their tokens and TON crystals. Will get rewarded only for those wallets explicitly installed by users.
- Will cross-promote with Free TON the new service to its users and the press, also at blockchain and gaming events.
- QAN website/store will be a great showcase for the power of Free TON blockchain by demonstrating how easily the blockchain handles the load and real-time business logic.
- QAN will bring hundreds of thousands of new users to Free TON every month by motivating its users to install TON Surf.
- Additional exposure through the gaming industry.
Plan of action
- QAN will develop the website/store
- QAN will hire a subcontractor to do the development of smart contracts
- QAN and its subcontractor will integrate smart contracts into the business process of the website/store.
- Will announce the availability of the new service together with Free TON, and actively promote it to the press and via the blockchain and gaming industry events.
Token distribution schedule
- 50% is paid upfront
- QAN creates the website (store).
- The subcontractor develops and helps integrate smart contracts.
- The first 1000 games are published.
- The games are played 10,000 times.
- Submission is filed.
- The remaining 50% is paid out.
- 1,900,000 TON crystals
- Additionally, QAN gets, in batches, for each wallet created as a result of a developer/user transferring earnings/winnings out of the QAN system:
- 300,000 TON crystals for every 100,000 new wallets.
- Up to 1,000,000 users = 3,000,000 TON crystals
Wallet address for receiving funds: