The essence of the quiz will be to carefully select and reward people who understand the Free TON project and will study all materials related to this topic. That will give an opportunity to attract well-developed and caring users to the project who can become active members of the Free TON community. The quiz will be held on four of the most active high traffic cryptocurrency forums: cryptotalk.org, bitcointalk.org. altcoinstalks.org. bitcoingarden.org.
The quiz will be held as follows:
Every day, the four most visited crypto forums will ask questions about the Free TON project and the entire cryptocurrency ecosystem. Each question will have a specific expiration date (from one hour to 4 hours). The fastest and most complete user responses will be the winners. Questions will be asked in English and Russian in the respective local sections. Finally, the winners will be determined by the largest number of correct answers. Links to the correct answers will need to be placed in the application, which in PDF format must be submitted for voting by the jury within the appropriate time frame.
And the next 30 places - 150 TON Crystal.
Thousands of users will study the project, be interested in news, answer questions, discover and start working with the TON Surf wallet. This selection method is fundamentally different from the usual distribution of coins, since you select only the best users from the cryptocurrency community who can further benefit the entire Free TON project.
Terms of the Quiz
4 days after confirmation of the quiz by voting - the end in 2 months.
Two periods with a duration of one month
Payments for the first month will be made after verification - in two weeks after the end of the first period.
Payments for the second month - will be made after verification - in two weeks after the end of the second period
That is, if the quiz is approved on 01.16 and starts on January 20, 2021, it will last until February 18, 2021, after the payment of the awards, the quiz will be extended for another month February19 - March 16.
The quiz participants will do the following.
It will be necessary to constantly monitor the topics of the Free TON quiz on the forums and in social networks, and answer the questions posed as quickly and accurately as possible. The most complete answers will be given preference, even if they were not the first. Also, all answers will be checked for uniqueness to avoid copying texts from the project materials. All answers should be done only in your own words, without using copy-paste. Correction and modification of answers after they have been posted is not allowed.
All participants will need:
- Subscribe to Free TON on all available social media platforms: Twitter, Facebook, Reddit.
- Subscribe to Free TON.Community Telegram chat;
- Subscribe to Free TON Influencers 1 Telegram chat;
- Create a TON Surf 1 wallet (a reward will be sent to this address).
- Confirm your participation by writing a post in the Quiz topic and providing your telegram nickname.
- At the end of each month, send your application in PDF format to the jury. The application must contain links to your correct answers confirmed by the manager, your nickname on the forum where you answered and your nickname in the telegram.
- Each participant will register on the forum where an announcement on the quiz will be made
- Each contestant will also have to join the Free TON forum.
- Each member will make a post in the Free TON thread on all social media platforms.
- Each topic on the forum will have its own counter of unique visits, which will give us the exact number of people who received information about the project.
- All participants will need to open their TON Surf wallet
- The estimated number of involved participants is at least 1200 -1500 people
- The number of users who received information about the Free TON project is at least 30-35000 people
- Examples of such contests where you can see the number of views and quiz participants. (Example ru) (Example eng)
Estimated spending: 9150 TON - quiz
Quiz management: 2700 TON for three managers
Total expenses ≈ 9150 TON quiz, plus 50% payment of the jury.
Total: 16425 TONS / month
Note: If the number of winning submissions is less than the number of rewards available, any remaining rewards are not subject to distribution and are considered void.
An amount equal to 50% of the sum total of all total tokens actually awarded will be distributed equally between all jurors who vote and provide feedback. Both voting and feedback are mandatory in order to collect the reward.
● Participants must upload their work correctly so it can be viewed and accessible in the formats described. If work is inaccessible or does not fit the criteria described, the submission may be rejected by jurors.
● Participants must submit their work before the closing of the filing of applications. If not submitted on time, the submission will not count.
Anyone can participate, but Free TON cannot distribute Tons to US citizens or US entities.