Free TON Rebranding Contest

Это изменчивый мир просто не заметит фритон) и обратит все внимание на солану. К сожалению реальность сильно отличается от слов в известной песни

If rebranding will change anything i doubt. The Original name from where freeTON emerged is TON and the coin name gram while freeTON have it’s coin name as TON crystal there are lots of difference to distinguish it from the original and from the other TON children. What we need is a strong marketing to set us ahead of others. For instance there are other coin or token coin after bitcoin. but bitcoin is stronger than they all. What if we rebrand freeTON someone create another coin or token and name it similar to new rebranded name are we going to re- rebrand again? We just need a strong market presence that is all in my opinion.

1 Like

I proposed hypercube association too, but your intersection with web and gem is nice! Like that
may be Hyperweb, or Hypercrystal (as a multidimensional crystal)

1 Like

This associacion is for junkys only. Normal people thinks of minerals or gems

I am here because the TON part in name. If this progect have not TON in it’s name I would not notest it. Durov created a great tecnology known as TON. Despyte all the sh*t happend to it many people belive in TON I think TON Crystal is already a good name

Проблема в том, что никто из инвесторов не хочет связываться с наследием Дурова в контексте суда с Сек. То что вы обратили внимание это прекрасно, но вы не крупный инвестор, который будет давать проекту интересные кейсы. К сожалению.
А делать тон исключительно для своих это как из пушки по воробьям стрелять.
Согласны?

1 Like

First Second Network FAST / FSTN / FNET (fk the net / web free.0 concept)

or

One Second Network
(12nd) ?

Rebranding idea/names
Blockchain: KAP (kick Ass Project)
Currency: CRT (creative token) - suggest a currency name

Можно просто сделать “Толковый словарь” для всех Технических слов которые используются в этом коммьюнити. Я был бы очень рад этому) !

Anticent | Anticent Network - Anti Сentralization

I offered two options:

1. Wrapped TON Crystal.
  2. Energy Tone.

Если нельзя использовать crystal в названии, то у меня есть другое предложение…
Наш блокчейн интересен прежде всего скоростью обрабатываемых транзакций. Предположительно, скорость блокчейна должна выйти на 1 миллион транзакций в секунду.
Для обозначения миллиона чего-то используют приставку Мега (Mega). Соответственно и название получается Megachain. Ну а нативный токен, если продолжать мыслить “мерами измерений” (хотя мне не хочется уходить от кристалла) пускай будет единица - то есть Unit. Соответственно предложение:

Megachain - название блокчейна (сокращенно Mega).
Unit - название токена (тикер Unit).
+++++
P.s. есть идея использовать в названии блокчейна MegaSpeed - что будет прямо говорить о скорости, заинтересовывать и привлекать внимание.

WebFree token sounds good and corresponds to whitepaper.

Its a technology and as a brand name.

1 Like

“Light” is associated with something really fast and beautiful (our blockchain :))
There’s latin word that means light, shine; torch, lamp; heavenly body: lumen, and based on that parts: lumen-, lumin-, lum-.
To respect history of TON, I will be proud to see new name relates to original name (e.g. Open Network part).
Based on that:
Network name - Luminon
Ticker - LON

Luminon is like - turn on the light :slight_smile:

ClobCoin! Или
GCoin. (GBC)

FreeCoin (FRC)
Platform open network (PON) или
Global open platform (GOP)

Telcoin
telelgram coin

Only Free TON!
Forever!

Large investors can use this as an argument for refusal in order not to reveal their vision. I’m worried that the name change won’t change anything.

Do you understand what will happen? If you change the name, you should take it seriously. I suggested in the chat to conduct a public vote using the technology of anonymous voting. The competition for the implementation of which is taking place right now. Gather groups representing different versions, hold debates. Make a show out of this.

There is another way. Make your way with the existing name. But for this, the project must regularly enter the media space. We can hold a number of competitions to storm the TOPs of search engines. Knock out the whole scam from there. Build relationships with financial publications.
Work.

Sorry, but I do not believe that the name can scare someone away from a promising project. If investors refuse, then they do not believe in the prospects of the technology or have not yet figured out its advantages. For them, we are another cryptocurrency project, of which there are tens of thousands. They themselves will resort to Free TON when the rate grows 10 times, and the name of the technology will be in all the media. And they will definitely not confuse the site address.

Free TON started as a telegram project and is part of its history. This cannot be erased by changing the name.

2 Likes