This proposal is suggesting to attract for the Free TON SMM subgovernance up to 7 jurors who will be able to objectively evaluate the work, analyze and help voting for participants work.
November 4, 2020 – November 11, 2020 (UTC time)
To make the selection of the jury transparent, the community needs to be given openness in the selection of the Free TON SMM Subgovernance jury. It is completely open to everyone and you can apply.
You must fit one of these points:
- You must be an active member of SMM Subgov and be of real benefit to the Free TON community
- You should submit this apllication Google docs
- You must provide your resume/CV
Winner rights and duties
A community member who wins and enters the Jury Free TON SMM Subgovernance will be able to evaluate current and future work within this Subgovernance. Also, in this case, you need to follow these elementary actions:
- Each juror should review each contest and its requirements under “Free TON SMM Subgovernance Contests”.
- All current applications should be considered in a pdf file and only after studying this information it will be possible to put any estimates.
- If a member of the jury is not competent enough in a particular issue, then he needs to click on the “Abstain” button
- If a jury member understands within the framework of the competition, then he must evaluate this or that work from 1 to 10. 1 - not professional work, but 10 - professional.
- The jury can reject the submission only if it does not correspond to the contest to which the participant is submitting
- The jury must give feedback on its own behalf in the comment field, why it was so decided and why he gave exactly this assessment.
- If you do not vote for more than a month (1 month), then you will be expelled from the jury without notice
Objective view on the voting process. Even if a colleague of the jury has a personal dislike for another, everyone should be polite for each other.
Voting for new jury
- Each current member votes for the application submitted on the forum.
- Each current member himself determines the result within his competence from reject to 10.
- The jury must comment on why he thinks the way he voted.
- In order for the current jury members to accept others, the result must be 50% +1 vote, then the submitting jury member falls into the current composition
- All current members of the Free TON SMM Subgovernance jury will retain to stay their positions as a jurors for this voting process
- Your application must be correctly specified and correspond to the information that is requested
- Participants submit applications only when the contest is available. If the competition is over, then all applications after the end will not be accepted.
- All submissions must contain Telegram username for communication with you and further contact
- Each participant can only submit one application
The submission can be rejected if it does not meet the stated conditions of the competition.
Anyone can participate, but Free TON does not distribute TONs to US citizens or entities.