Rewarding news of SMM Group who posted content within the framework of the SMM SubGovernance Table (February, March, April) on the internal resources of the Free TON project
Free TON SMM Renewal contest
April 26 - April 28, UTC day.
The contractor must submit the work himself with the estimated cost of his labor based on the SMM Report table.
In each work that was completed, it is necessary to indicate the number of calculation units. (words, minutes, etc).
- Content and work should be useful for the Free TON Community
- Copy-paste are not allowed
- High quality of work
- Each of the Initial Free TON SMM can vote on your submission.
- Each juror will vote by rating each submission on a scale of 0 to 10 or can choose to reject it if it does not meet requirements, or they can choose to abstain from voting if they feel unqualified to judge.
- Performance evaluation: 0-5 points (up to 5) = 50% of the work is paid. 5-8 points (More than 5 and up to 8) = 75% of the work is paid. 8-10 points (More than 8 and up to 10) = 100% paid.
- Jurors will provide feedback on your submissions.
An amount equal to 10% of the sum of all actually awarded tokens will be evenly distributed among all jury members who voted and provided feedback. Both voting and feedback are required to receive the award.