Rewarding news of SMM Group who posted content within the framework of the SMM SubGovernance Table (Q4 Weeks 7-8. November 16 - November 30) on the internal resources of the Free TON project (Blog, YouTube)
Free TON Renewal Blog contest
December 12 - December 19 2020, UTC day.
The procedure for submitting works
The contractor must submit the work himself with the estimated cost of his labor based on the SMM Report table.
In each work that was completed, it is necessary to indicate the number of calculation units. (words, minutes, etc).
- Content should be useful for the Free TON Community
- Copy-paste are not allowed
- Each of the Initial Free TON SMM can vote on your submission.
- Each juror will vote by rating each submission on a scale of 0 to 10 or can choose to reject it if it does not meet requirements, or they can choose to abstain from voting if they feel unqualified to judge.
- Jurors will provide feedback on your submissions.
An amount equal to 10% of the sum of all actually awarded tokens will be evenly distributed among all jury members who voted and provided feedback. Both voting and feedback are required to receive the award.
Anyone can participate, but Free TON does not distribute Tons to US citizens or entities.