Making a working Free TON Wiki website ready to use.
Contest entry period:
26.08.2020 – 09.09.2020 (UTC time)
Creation of the Free TON Wiki encyclopedia as a turnkey community solution that can grow further to help a wide range of users and technical developers.
Evaluation criteria and winning conditions:
- Functionally complete and working website using modern Wiki engine with the ability to register users, add and edit articles
- Multilingual support with the ability to add new languages
- Design in the style of Free TON
- Elaborate a thoughtful structure for Wiki content to meet Free TON goals
- Adding articles to Wiki. Minimum 25 articles. More is better.
- Each of the initial Free TON jurors can vote on your submission. Jurors whose team(s) intend to participate in this contest by providing submissions lose their right to vote in this contest.
- Each juror will vote by rating each submission on a scale of 0 to 10 or can choose to reject it if it does not meet requirements, or they can choose to abstain from voting if they feel unqualified to judge.
- Jurors will provide feedback on your submissions.
- Duplicate, sub par, incomplete or inappropriate submissions will be rejected.
1st prize …………………………. 40,000 Tons
2nd prize ………………………… 20,000 Tons
3rd prize …………………………. 10,000 Tons
4 – 10th prizes …………………… 5,000 Tons
An amount equal to 5% of the sum of all actually awarded tokens will be evenly distributed among all jury members who voted and provided feedback. Both voting and feedback are required to receive the award.
Procedural reminders to all contestants
- All submissions must be accessible for the jury to open and view, so please double-check your submission. If the submission is inaccessible or does not fit the criteria described, the submission may be rejected by jurors.
- Contestants must submit their work before the closing of the filing of submissions. If not submitted on time, the submission will not count.
- All submissions must contain the contestant’s online ID, preferably a Telegram ID by which jurors can verify that the submission belongs to the individual who submitted it. If not, your submission may be rejected.
- The content published in the forum and in the provided PDF file should not differ, except for formatting, otherwise, the submission may be rejected by jurors.
- If your submission has links to the work performed, the content of those links must have the contestant’s online ID, preferably a Telegram ID so jurors can match it and verify who the work belongs to. If not, your submission may be rejected.
Anyone can participate, but Free TON does not distribute Tons to US citizens or entities.