Free TON

FreeTON DeFi Subgovernance Proposal

If you have experience please join DeFi group. Everyone with experience could be initial member of DeFi Sun Governance right now. Regarding the Jury - they plan to select it via contest as it was done in Global Governance.

4 Likes

There were prelimenary discussions with developement teams. It is hard to expect to get more than 5 contestants for complex projects. The field is extreamly competetive at the moment since 5 major well funded PoS projects launched mainnets almost simulteneosly and fight for the DeFi pie.

4 Likes

It is very simple to achieve - apply for the Jury and invite all your friends.

4 Likes

Exactly right. Good explanation.

1 Like

I don’t know about you, but I think this baby is ready to be born. Maybe someone should go ahead and upload this badass sucker for a vote to pass. What do you say?

3 Likes

Я поддерживаю данную тему, надеюсь у нас все получится!

2 Likes

What type of DeFi should be implemented first? Some types require good liquidity. I think that first you need to add FreeTON to the exchanges.

1 Like

Да, очень достойное объяснение.

1 Like

Listing on exchanges is not about DeFi, but rather about getting the fair market price.

In DeFi strategy the first thing that needs to be built is bridges (or wrappers, if you wish) to popular blockchains (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Polkadot, Solana, etc.) to facilitate the liquidity flow into FreeTON.

This will let other elements to get the liquidity and start working.

BTW, we will have a touch on this on today’s call, so please join us at 4pm Moscow time.

3 Likes

Liquidity is important for Defi. Collateralassets with low liquidity look risky. I think that until FreeTON goes public it will be difficult to evaluate liquidity. Also, at this moment, a large part of coins aren’t distributed. These factors make DeFi on FreeTON risky. But decentralized exchange is great.

But Defi it is good field for smartc-contract developers.

I want to see DeFi smart-contacts in actions but it will need stable liquidity and security audits for mass adoption.

1 Like